New Free Champions (Week 10)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xakzaramax70

01-29-2010

You should put nidalee in one of the coming weeks

Ronger

01-29-2010

uhm, 2 straight weeks for twisted fate? hmm

Ahmun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2010

LoL kass is still melee dps. should just be dubbed ulti flee nondps.

Blazekaiser

01-30-2010

I like most of the line up(I recommended Shaco be in the week 10-12 lineup), however Pantheon is going to be After Gragas? why? Pantheon was supposed to be released in week 10, maybe 11, he was announced before Gragas and everything. Pantheon has been moved back 1-2 weeks and I was greatly looking forward to him, but I have mixed feelings towards Gragas the Cask Master/Rabblerouser.

Oh, and Nidalee should be somewhere soon, she hasnt been in the lineup in months.

Overall I think each character should be in the Lineup every 4-5 weeks. Some characters are in the lineup alot and others rarely there creating an uneven mix, especially of some characters when experience with them is a very good idea.

feyrband

01-30-2010

nidalee currently most popular character in shop. hence, no free.

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2010

I demand a female sexy mage next!

Light Yagamii

01-30-2010

Week 12 sucks ass blitz n karthus - -

Cheesebeard

01-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
We wanted to discourage people from buying Twisted Fate for 2 weeks. Here's why (from Zileas actually):

We intended to do a slight remake, but enlarged the scope of the changes after some private consultations with TF players suggested that it wouldn’t be well received – so we are taking our time on it to make sure that it solves the problems while pleasing current TF players.

We've put him on free so people don't have a reason to buy him in case they weren't expecting the changes. To people who bought him a while ago, I would say that they have had a lot of time to enjoy the character, and everyone who plays League of Legends knows we are constantly tweaking to improve the game. We just wanted to minimize the number of people who buy Twisted Fate on one day and he is different on the next.

- RiotChris
I'm not a fan of the TF/CM tweak for the following reason:

I don't think CM is too unbalanced. Yeah, he's one of the best team-fight heroes in the game, but someone has to be there, right?

He's a very well-designed champion -- and this should be seen as a Good Thing!

Rather than nerfing him, I strongly believe that other heroes should be brought to his level of team support and synergy. It's really the best solution, imho, otherwise we just nerf everyone into adequacy.

Support stronger heroes!

I Eat For Food

01-30-2010

I am excited for using Gragas the drunk dude!!! Hope he doesn't have hangovers

i Hazukashii

01-30-2010

Totally agree with the people who say heimerdinger and morgana shouldnt be a support. I know this is a old topic but ill short it down. Morgana is a nuke. Ill explain how. If you use the snare move and the puddling of black **** then u can easily take out half or more of an enemy's life. Heimerdinger is a support/nuke. Support being his ulti is upgrading a support move, but the nuke part is how u have hero lock on missles/ grenades. those can take out most of an enemy's life as well. Take a look in this folks