New Free Champions (Week 10)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carmesi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Strangely, my champions have reverted back to Week 9's, as has my girlfriends? Is this intentional or am I missing something? =-P

You're not the only one. They just changed the rotation, too! And it was late (on Thursday instead of Wednesday). Wonder what happened?

aldis44

01-28-2010

Same here.

I did one game with week 10's than the next one I could not choose a champ so I disco/reco and I had week 9's back :s

They did have problems launching a game a little before though ...

tehlemming

01-28-2010

I'm in the same boat, which makes me sad as I was having fun trying out morgona... need to buy her next

Gimle

01-28-2010

what the hell i wanna know is why i cant play characted i paid for with real life money if this doesnt get resolved i will resolve it myself.

tehlemming

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimle View Post
what the hell i wanna know is why i cant play characted i paid for with real life money if this doesnt get resolved i will resolve it myself.
1) that doesnt even make sense... are you going to hack the servers and fix it or something?

2) it seems to be a recent thing, give them a little bit, it's rather late and they may not be able to jump on it instantly

orbtl

01-29-2010

gah now it reverted back to 10 again

i think i just got 2 leaves on my record because when it reverted to 9 i had to reconnect to be able to pick any champs and now when it reverted back to 10 i had to do the same thing

-_- people probably thought I was queue dodging.

Greyrir Wolfwood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-29-2010

Ahh, again Sion will not be avaliable. Few weeks ago he supposed to be in swap, but instead, Poppy was avaliable.

Wladyslaw

01-29-2010

Pantheon! Now!

TikTox

01-29-2010

Yesss!!! I can finally try Shaco!!!!! Omg!! O.o

go Riot!!!

BaconMouthJoy

Recruiter

01-29-2010

Why will gangplank be free again and Nidalee not?
He was free like 2 weeks ago.