New Free Champions (Week 10)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yamikun

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searathus View Post
I can't wait to try out Pantheon. Then everyone will have a valid reason to make terrible 300 references.

On his first intoduction he was name pantheon the stanpran. Come on if u don't want people to refer him to 300 don't make an anagram out of spartan >>

DirkOfPerk

01-28-2010

In 12 (8) weeks Nidalee is only showing up one time?

I wanna see some Nidalee.

DirkOfPerk

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamikun View Post
On his first intoduction he was name pantheon the stanpran. Come on if u don't want people to refer him to 300 don't make an anagram out of spartan >>
Where are you getting that some one doesn't want that?

SulfuricPanda

01-28-2010

im not going to say thank u like everyone else u totally ****ed me lol i finally got good with like 3 champs then i loose them all now im back to where i started

Lawful Cupcake

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchyStretch View Post
Please dont put blitszcrank in the rotation for week 12, i hated when he was free and everyone played him. I literally laned against the enemy teams blitz at least 80% of my games that week.
I feel your pain brosef. I have ALWAYS laned against Fiddle when he's on the opposing team. I don't know what it is, but SOMEONE has it in for me. I hate that stupid champ. Imo, OP. Done whining now.

Lawful Cupcake

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamikun View Post
Come on dude, the whole idea with Pantheon was to be a Spartan. His taunt is:

"Getting kicked down a well is the least of your worries" and his Joke is about his Profession

cheeeya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2010

man i really wanted to try malphite but hes not going to be in the rotation for the next 3 weeks

aldis44

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
We wanted to discourage people from buying Twisted Fate for 2 weeks. Here's why (from Zileas actually):

We intended to do a slight remake, but enlarged the scope of the changes after some private consultations with TF players suggested that it wouldn’t be well received – so we are taking our time on it to make sure that it solves the problems while pleasing current TF players.

We've put him on free so people don't have a reason to buy him in case they weren't expecting the changes. To people who bought him a while ago, I would say that they have had a lot of time to enjoy the character, and everyone who plays League of Legends knows we are constantly tweaking to improve the game. We just wanted to minimize the number of people who buy Twisted Fate on one day and he is different on the next.

- RiotChris
Hmm, I'm not sure what to think about it.
This strategy would have worked pretty well if TF's changes would come out on week 11's patch. But you are saying that you are taking your time and from what I can see on the test server patch note it is unlikely that the change will be made next week.

So, this is what I think is going to happen :
- RandomPlayer try TF out and like it. He will play a lot with his new fav champ for two weeks and then buy it probably before it is unavailable (RandomPlayer don't like to wait and don't read Test Realm forum or even don't read forum at all).
- RandomPlayer QQ 2 days/1week later because of the "huge nerf" on the hero he just bought.

Anyway, I may be wrong though and I hope so.
IMO, two weeks of TF is not really of an issue because TF is really OP on high-elo or premade mid-elo+ and people usually already have bought him.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2010

Strangely, my champions have reverted back to Week 9's, as has my girlfriends? Is this intentional or am I missing something? =-P

Eizetsu

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Strangely, my champions have reverted back to Week 9's, as has my girlfriends? Is this intentional or am I missing something? =-P
same here...T_T