Full UI Reskin: Perb_UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Only Support

06-27-2011

Wow knacko, I'd love to play with that sort of minimal UI...Any chance of it being distributed soon?

Polka Dot Robot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

Soon, early next week maybe. It won't work well with resolutions other than 16:10 and a different HUD scale, though. The anchors are quite difficult to work with and I've had no luck in adding elements from one panel to another. The buffs under the PlayerHud are actually in the HudCenter and changing the HUD scale or resolution moves them independently, out of position.

Here's what I have so far. The PlayerHud is integrated with the health/mana bars and similar to the TargetHud (both scaled up while I do the element fitting). I'm thinking the minimap should be transparent as well.

KaXaSA

07-03-2011

nice

edit: got a few issues:
http://i.imgur.com/YVXpI.jpg

doesn't look exactly like your screenshot :[ tried to reinstall it twice (both perb ui and resolution) but no luck.

res 1680x1050

Fresca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

I know this was already asked, but i didn't see an answer so:

I play with the minimap mirrored to the left side. How do I edit the team frames to fit where they should respective to this change?

Perb

07-09-2011

It involves editing your resolution's HudResolutionDefaults.ini file with notepad. Find [TeamFrame] and change the XPos to about 20 and then drag into SIU and install. I can't give you an exact position because of the different scaling and different resolutions unfortunately. If it needs to go left more, lower the XPos.

Idrawrherbun

07-09-2011

dang this is pretty nice, i have to try it out sometime.

Fresca

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perb View Post
It involves editing your resolution's HudResolutionDefaults.ini file with notepad. Find [TeamFrame] and change the XPos to about 20 and then drag into SIU and install. I can't give you an exact position because of the different scaling and different resolutions unfortunately. If it needs to go left more, lower the XPos.
Yes, Shortly after posting this I finally found where I thought I saw you posted how to edit. (on the leaguecraft DL link) I then figured it out shortly after. But thank you for the response anyways!

Big Hug

07-16-2011

Could Perb, or anyone else, help me either get the white borders lined up for 1366x768 or tell me how to eliminate the white border around the minimap, item slots, etc. so that the tiny shift between 1366x768 and 1980x768 is not noticable? Thank you.

Big Hug

07-16-2011

I tried changing the global scale to .6000 but the 1px border has not lined up yet

Perb

07-16-2011

Try 0.8433 for 1366x768.