Full UI Reskin: Perb_UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alvv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

thanks Perb.. worked like a charm good to know those folder names might change ...

Devious1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

Excellent work on this, something I would like to see added however are some enemy portraits, if at all possible interactive so you can click an ult on the portrait of the enemy you want to target, easy for picking someone out of a stacked group for certain ults. I've seen some sort of mod that has the portraits, but I'm not sure if they're interactive, or if it even works with the more recent patches.

Only problem I have is the mini-map is HUGE compared to everything else. I tried the Interface -> Ok trick but it stays the same size, even after changing the slider for HUD Scale. Is there maybe a line in one of the configs I can change to fix that? It takes up a good part of the corner of my screen.

Snorlax IRL

05-30-2011

I may try it out but is there any way you can change the color or Borders to the skins?

ShadyFace

05-31-2011

Love the skin, just wish you had support for my resolution, 2560x1600. If I want to do this myself what would be the process? I'm proficient enough with editing text files, measuring pixel lengths, etc. Is the HudResolutionDefaults.ini file the only one I would need to play with? Thanks!

Perb

05-31-2011

Yeah, HudResolutionDefaults.ini is the only file you have to play with. You'll have to change the [TeamFrame] XPos and YPos to line up with the minimap. You'll also have to go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.50\deploy\DATA\menu\hud and open the file hud2560x1600.ini and change the global scale to 0.45.

The fastest way to edit the HudResolutionDefaults.ini is to download the Raf Manager program, open it, right click on 0.0.0.25 and search for "hudresolution". It should find HudResolutionDefaults.ini first. Right click it and view as text file. Edit as needed and then File > Save to Archive. League has to be closed while you are editing the file and Raf Manager has to be closed while League is open.

If this process isn't too painful and you get the values for the team frame, let me know.

Perb

05-31-2011

No more dump/pack thanks to Lordgreggreg. Leaguecraft page + download updated.

ShadyFace

05-31-2011

The team frame is still a bit bigger than the minimap but this lines it up pretty close:

[TeamFrame]
XPos=85
YPos=80
Scale=1.301
Anchor=UR

I'm not sure why it's not the right size. Maybe I need to change the global scale to something other than 0.45. It still looks decent with these numbers though.

Umezawa

06-01-2011

Hey, i get this notice, not sure if it is serious, never done any modifications to LoL before:

Added 41 of 51 files (skipped 10).

INFO
Error: hud1024x768.ini
This file could not be identified and was skipped.
This normally means the skin creator accidentally included an extra file that was not needed for the skin to work.
Error: hud1280x768.ini
This normally means the skin creator accidentally included an extra file that was not needed for the skin to work.
Error: hud1280x800.ini
Error: hud1280x960.ini
Error: hud1360x768.ini
Error: hud1440x900.ini
Error: hud1600x1200.ini
Error: hud1680x1050.ini
Error: hud1920x1200.ini
Error: hud2048x1152.ini

Perb

06-01-2011

As long as it found where to put your resolution's hud file, it's fine (which it looks like it did since it didn't skip all of them).

puppy match

06-01-2011

+1
amazing~
awesome look~