Full UI Reskin: Perb_UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Punnett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2011

hmmm. i did everything according to the instructions, but everything turns blue on the loading screen after champion select and the game crashes shortly after.

i feel like a bit of a derp, but any tips?

side note: i really like how friendly champion health bars are right next to the mini-map. that's probably my favorite thing about your ui. good going!

Perb

05-07-2011

If it crashes as the game is loading, I can only guess it's a problem with the Archive_155083616 files. Double check that they are named:
Archive_155083616.raf
Archive_155083616.raf.dat

Armitige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-09-2011

Is there something wrong with the current download link? When I look in the zip file, I see all the files form the UI reskin prior to the new launcher.

Download is called 56.zip

Edit: NVM, I used the mediafire mirror and downloaded Perb UI 0.40 + Installer [BETA].zip

Perb

05-09-2011

That's just how Leaguecraft names it. I think every version will be called 56.zip, but inside that will be Perb UI 0.40.zip.

ichibi

05-09-2011

Replaced the wrong DATA folder, had to reinstall >< haha epic mistake tbh :P

Mrblurr

05-09-2011

This is all kinds of win! is there a way to flip the character panel with the minimap cause mine just covers my character panel when I flip the map?

Makuj

05-10-2011

bump

Perb

05-10-2011

The latest patch changed the healthbars back to default. Here's the method I used to update them:

To update the healthbars alone, you can download http://www.itzwarty.com/raf/.
- Run it.
- Drag healthbars.tga into it (call the group anything).
- Check it, right click it, and then pack it.
- Close it and done.

This new version of his program (as opposed to the dump/pack files) doesn't quite work for installing the entire UI, but it'll be fine for just updating the healthbars.

Alvv

05-29-2011

Recently just tried this, but came to a wall at the point where I had to copy the hud folder in to
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.37\deploy\DATA\menu

I do not have a 0.0.0.37 directory in that path... any suggestions?!

Perb

05-29-2011

It's 0.0.0.50 now. The folder name changes every patch.