Full UI Reskin: Perb_UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulsefire Mundo

12-06-2012

Is it possible to remove hotkey indicators on the items panel?

Perb

12-06-2012

Yeah it should be easy to do that.

Versedian

12-07-2012

I've been struggling with this one for a bit, I've used past versions of your UI and I love it, however I am not able to get this one to work.

I follow instructions step by step perfectly, I've made sure of this. I've even ran the RAFManager.exe as Administrator just in case there was some sort of issue there and still unable to get it to work.

I notice inside the RAF Manager when I drag and drop the Perb UI folder I get this in this console

Unable to resolve local path to RAF path: V:\Games\Perb UI 0.60\Perb UI\CenterHUD_BG.ini
Unable to resolve local path to RAF path: V:\Games\Perb UI 0.60\Perb UI\ChampionLeft_Stats.ini
Unable to resolve local path to RAF path: V:\Games\Perb UI 0.60\Perb UI\HUDAtlas2.tga

but I do not get an error for the "healthbarsDefault.tga" in the health bars.

Any advice would be welcomed.

Thanks in advance.
- Verse

Edit: I have also tried this from my C:\ also and still got the error.
(Using WinRar to extract the archive).

Perb

12-07-2012

All I can think of is try dragging in each file separately instead of the folder. You could also try using ItzWarty's newer program called Dargon: http://www.itzwarty.com/Download-Dargon/

Unfortunately I didn't create Raf Manager, so my support will be fairly limited.

Versedian

12-08-2012

I re-installed my League of Legends from scratch and everything worked perfect so it was clearly an error on my side somewhere.

Thanks again Perb for the awesome UI, I appreciate the work you put into it.

LadyFiara

12-08-2012

Do you have a mod of some sort to put the shop back to the way it was? Because that would be awesome.

Perb

12-09-2012

Good to hear it's working, Versedian.

LadyFiara, sadly I'm not sure it's possible without access to certain files on Riot's end.

Sukero

12-30-2012

Perb, you are legend. Thanks for this.

If I could only make one suggestion. Since you've put so much effort on this UI, could you also add a more friendly colorblind color comp on the healthbar folder, please?

For instance, orange is great.

I'd like to see a comp where:

my healthbar is orange;
my allies, minions and turrets are blue;
my enemies are red.

I'm sending you attached the one I was using before I came across your UI. I like your model better and I think this comp would look great with your black border model ("Blue Player + Default Resource Black Border" I believe was the file name).

Thank you for your time and great work.

Perb

12-31-2012

Sure, try this one.

Sukero

12-31-2012

suPerb!

Working like a charm! Thank you for this!