Full UI Reskin: Perb_UI

12345612 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProtossZeratul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

thanks for the help. btw when a spell is in queue (to be casted again, like Janna's Tornadoes and LeBlanc's Distortion) there is a white circle that just circles around the spell. It looks awkward. Also, i don't see the 4 rectangles beside the FPS that shows your latency/ping.
But other than that, I gotta admit how simple and elegant (big word there) it looks. Thanks!

ProtossZeratul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

O_o I just noticed something!
In the attachment, your nexus is devoid of the crystal. C-C-C-Combo Breakarr!!!

nyclin

02-22-2011

Love this UI. Showing your team status near the minimap is a great idea, lets you pick up a lot of info at a quick glance.

Perb

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtossZeratul View Post
thanks for the help. btw when a spell is in queue (to be casted again, like Janna's Tornadoes and LeBlanc's Distortion) there is a white circle that just circles around the spell. It looks awkward. Also, i don't see the 4 rectangles beside the FPS that shows your latency/ping.
But other than that, I gotta admit how simple and elegant (big word there) it looks. Thanks!
You can restore the old toggle animation if you made a backup of the menu folder. The file is called HudCenter_I59.dds and I'll probably remove the modification in the next update since I couldn't get it how I wanted. Latency might become visible again sometime.

Perb

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvoidTheNo1d View Post
But I like how youve streamlined everything down. Is it possible to change the black areas to some sorta of translucent boxes (without it looking ugly)??
It's possible, and I'm pretty sure it'd look awesome. One day when I'm bored and have time I'll see how it looks.

ProtossZeratul

03-02-2011

bump for support

Perb

03-14-2011

Leaguecraft changed the link to: http://leaguecraft.com/uimods/56.xhtml.

life4love

03-16-2011

Thx u for this!

Kyoichiro

04-05-2011

Hey, I have a question, how do you get the mini champion icons on the mini map?

Paulz

04-05-2011

Perb is there any step by step guide to do this i just pasted the league of legends folder over mine then went into game and nothing changed

12345612 ... 22