Full UI Reskin: Perb_UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perb

07-07-2012

In game: Esc > More options > Hide center wall.

___

edit/update:

0.51 (Jayce):
Resolution folder removed as it is no longer needed.
Center HUD Wall and options next to minimap are now hidden.
Slightly improved the look of inventory slots.

NigNoglet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakaas View Post
Bottom of HUD still displays the stone textures with the newest patch (as of today for me).
exact same problem as Trakaas. please state how to uninstall the old files, thank you.

Perb

07-08-2012

Simply installing the UI again should fix it, even if you're still using the previous version of the UI (0.50). There's no old files to uninstall after updating League; they've all been overwritten and then moved to a new location.

NigNoglet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

well then i am having the same problem as stated, i reinstalled it twice to see if i did anything wrong but it only shows the health bars and the basic ui. please note even prior to installing 0.51, the exact same thing was showing as if i had not updated anything.

Perb

07-09-2012

I think the issue here is me forgetting to tell people to right click any old installs and click 'Forget'. I'll update the UI page with better instructions if this fixes it.

Open Raf Manager:
- Right click anything you've dragged into it and 'Forget'.
- Drag HUDAtlas into and name it anything.
- Click 'Files', then the + next to HUDAtlas.

Does the Raf Path match this screenshot? If it matches, install and you're good to go. If not, let me know what the path is.

NigNoglet

07-10-2012

no, mine is the 0.0.0.95 path, as that is the bottom choice when replacing it. i reinstalled, choosing the top most (0.0.0.107) and its been fixed!

the reason i chose the bottom choice is it says that is usually the right choice, but in this case apparently not

Teivospy

07-10-2012

hi perb

i edited some numbers so that the teamframes are next to map
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8181355/perbui.png

I got rid of mana and level because its unnecessary for me and i was lazy. Since i got rid of the manabar I also edited the teamframe in the hudatlas to be shorter than default

Here are the x/y numbers i used if you want the coordinates,

(team0 elements) +1930/ +562
(team1 elements) +1930/ +539
(team2 elements) +1930/ +516
(team3 elements) +1930/ +493

just *add* (not replace) the above numbers to the default coordinations (HPbar, teamframe, portrait, Ult) for their respective player#: Rect: x,y - x,y / 1920x1080. It should be similar to what i have in that screenshot. They can be refined some but i'm ok with them like that for now

c u

Mmrryyeeaahh

07-11-2012

Hey, first time downloading a UI mod, how does one import it into their game?

~ It looks great by the way :3

Perb

07-11-2012

@Teivospy: Thanks for the numbers. I'll put them to use when I get around to messing with the team frame again.

@Mmrryyeeaahh: Install info here: http://leaguecraft.com/uimods/56.xhtml

UrRightNut

07-22-2012

i followed the install instruction to the dot...but the ui hasnt changed...the chat window did but everything else is the same. how can i fix this?