Full UI Reskin: Perb_UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS11a5b7b2c868af9940a31

07-02-2012

hey guys...

i've got a problem with the installation of the Perb UI...

everytime i drag and drop the perb ui core folder into the SIU it says "Added 24 of 42 files (skipped 18)."

Quote:
INFO
Error: HudCenter.gfx
This file could not be identified and was skipped.
This normally means the skin creator accidentally included an extra file that was not needed for the skin to work.
Error: HudCenter_I20.dds
This normally means the skin creator accidentally included an extra file that was not needed for the skin to work.
Error: HudCenter_I4B.dds
Error: HudCenter_I87.dds
Error: HudCenter_I9B.dds
Error: HudLeft.gfx
Error: HudLeft_I38.dds
Error: HudLeft_I5A.dds
Error: MiniMap_I25.dds
Error: TargetBar_I51.dds
Error: TeamFrame_I11.dds
Error: TeamFrame_I8.dds
Error: TeamFrame_IE.dds
Error: MiniMap_I29.dds
Error: MiniMap_IF.dds
Error: TitanBar_I4D.dds
Error: TitanBar_I4E.dds
Error: TitanBar_I66.dds

are you guys able to help me?... i'm really getting tired of this...

best regards
kolena

Stastika

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamayonaise View Post
NEVERMIND! FIXED! the UI works great. sorry I'm such a noob =P
<3 PERB.
How did you fix this?? I have been trying forever but i cant figure out how to remove them >.<

Perb

07-03-2012

@warpa: I believe so, yes, but I'm not sure where the image of the map is located.

@Kolena: Are you using the latest version (0.50)? There should only be a few files to install. The ones you are trying to install are from an older version of League and are no longer used.

@Stastika: In game: Esc > More options > Hide center wall.

IS11a5b7b2c868af9940a31

07-03-2012

yea i downloaded the 0.50 from leaguecraft.com

and if i install the 22 files, there is nearly no changes ingame... just the healthbars.
gonna redownload it and try it again

edit:

ok i've got it !

leaguecraft just had the version 0.48... with skin installer ultimate in it.
just downloaded it from mediafire now and it's 0.50

thanks guys

edit 2:

ok got the next problem, if i install the perbui (which is only 2 files?!) and try to start a game, there pops out an error message while its loading... "unable to create error report"

my steps:

loaded raf manager -> drag&drop perb ui folder in it, resolution and healthbars -> activated those and clicked "pack".

anything wrong here?...

Michael Fabian

07-03-2012

Awesome HUD very simplistic i like it!

IS11a5b7b2c868af9940a31

07-03-2012

ok guys i got it...

u just didnt install the healthbar and the resolution and it works!

dunno why, but it does

Perb

07-03-2012

Not sure why Leaguecraft would revert the download to 0.48. I've uploaded 0.50 again to it.

And yeah, this version only has a couple files since all the UI elements are in the HUDAtlas file.

Sacred123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-04-2012

Will this install clash with a different language client? (I set my locale to KR)

Perb

07-04-2012

Should be fine. I'm pretty sure all the file names are the same regardless of language.

Trakaas

07-07-2012

Bottom of HUD still displays the stone textures with the newest patch (as of today for me).