Full UI Reskin: Perb_UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbyssionKnight

04-25-2012

Hi. So I really like your UI, but I have one big issue with it: Dominion.

The issue is that your stat bar in the top right corner (not sure of the actual name) displays the kda icons, when its not supposed to. Dominion doesn't use those so it's kind of clunky.

The personal score and your position on the team show up, but the assist icon appears over the personal score, making it hard to read. It's not a huge deal, but it kind of ruins the aesthetic of the UI.

Just figured i'd let you know so you can hopefully fix it!

KDP1337

04-26-2012

Just wanted to let you know that if you update the SUI, then your .bat breaks.

If you update the SUI, the file "Skin Installer Ultimate.exe" is changed to "SkinInstallerUltimate.exe". So when you overwrite the files, this one does not get overwritten. Your batch file then keeps trying to open the old .exe and it crashes.

Simple Fix: Rename the file "Skin Installer Ultimate.exe" in the included SUI folder in your download to "SkinInstallerUltimate.exe". Update the batch file to fit the changes too.

Jakoul

04-28-2012

Hey, Perb, since you already made your own skin and answered a question of mine maybe you can help me with another question..

Is there any way to change where the level next to champion is? e.x. Above and next to the summoner name?

Perb

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakoul View Post
Hey, Perb, since you already made your own skin and answered a question of mine maybe you can help me with another question..

Is there any way to change where the level next to champion is? e.x. Above and next to the summoner name?
As far as I know, you can't. I never found anything to do with the level text in any config files.

Zarocian

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perb View Post
I can get you a bottom left frame that is less transparent and covers the xp bar if you want to try that.

edit: Download here if you want to try it.
So I tried the botom left Opaque frame you linked me and what it did was make my frame black instead of semi transparent, is it supposed to make that frame 100% transparent? I just added it to the SIU installer is there anything special I have to do with it to make it work?

Perb

04-29-2012

It's black to completely cover the XP bar (so you could have it off screen a bit and won't be bothered by the XP bar). If it's any more transparent, the XP will be shown.

Zarocian

04-29-2012

Quote:
It's black to completely cover the XP bar (so you could have it off screen a bit and won't be bothered by the XP bar). If it's any more transparent, the XP will be shown.
Ohhh cool, thanx man, didn't even realize that -_- Shows how much I was paying attention, thnx yo. Btw, who's your favorite champ=p?

Gonna go move the frame now and try it out.

Jakoul

04-30-2012

Quote:
As far as I know, you can't. I never found anything to do with the level text in any config files.
Darn. Thanks for the reply man.

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

05-06-2012

Could you add these changes to the "Extras" folder?

1.) Inventory: Font Size
Increase font size on the amount of items you have in your inventory.
Additionally: Make the font bolded aswell.
Reason: Makes it easier to read how many items you hold. Certain items such as Wards, it can be hard to read the number.

2.) Turret: Missile Line
Increase the thickness of the turret's missile line.
Reason: Makes it easier to react on what minion is being targeted.

3.) Minion: Attack Animation
Increase the opacity of the ball that the caster minions casts.
Reason: Makes it easier to determine when to last hit.

Perb

05-23-2012

Sorry I haven't responded. I rarely log into League of Legends so I doubt I'll be digging through the files to add a bunch of features. I'll try to keep the base UI skin working as long as I can, though.

0.50 (Darius):
- Re-skinned UI because of new file structure. The black border version is the only version now.
- Team frame back to default position for now.
- Using a different installer now (Raf Manager).

It might look slightly different now. Plus, I haven't finished some of it.

Info/Download:
http://leaguecraft.com/uimods/56.xhtml
http://www.mediafire.com/?ap99zdezu7dj2l0

Screenshots: