Full UI Reskin: Perb_UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perb

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslorbjodi View Post
Thanks alot, you fixed the issue with summoner abilities, you mind sending me the player inventory opaque HUD as well? so it matches =)

May i ask why you only have scaling to 1.0 1.5? I would suggest implementing a 2.0 scale in the future if its not too much trouble :P

Thanks again for the quick responses, Coming from WoW i was disheartened when i couldnt find many UIs for this game and yours reminds me of my xperl and is quite nostalgic. Would love to see more people like you in the community
Sure. Download here. Special note: the frame is actually above the experience bar, so I had to cut out that section. It does not look that great.

The 1.0 to 1.5 scale is set by Riot. I have no control in changing it, is what I meant.

I used to play WoW also. I messed around with the UI a lot. Some UI image here if at all curious.

Perb

04-18-2012

0.49 (Hecarim Update):
- Fixed bottom and bottomleft frames
- Fixed floating combat text

Download here.

Lace Black

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Link. Not. Working.

Temporary unavailable.

Lace Black

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Works now. :B

Aslorbjodi

04-18-2012

Mind sending me the new opaque skins? or are those in the works still?

Have the same issues i had before hah. but still, updating immediately on patch day, You are king.

Perb

04-18-2012

The ones I linked before should still be fine.

Zarocian

04-21-2012

Hey perb your UI is the ****, could I get any help with the recall button in this picture? If possible could you tell me what the summoner spell is in the resolution defaults so i can set the scale to 0.0 or something so the recall button never pops up=p

http://postimage.org/image/qxnuqxwp3/

P.S I was thinking since there's an implemented XP bar next to your HP bar you think you could release an update to remove the redundant XP bar on the bottom left? Or at least have an option to remove it.

Also, I think it would eb cool if you get a choice of what you get on the bottom left of the screen, I would like to remove the player icon that shows the face of the champion you;re playing and a possibility to remove the stats cause I just press C anyways to see my stats. Thnx perb

Perb

04-22-2012

Glad you're enjoying the UI.

Unfortunately, I have no clue what causes the large recall button. A few other have reported the same issue, but I've also seen some have an incredibly small recall button. I've looked around in the game files but couldn't find the image for recall. It might be buried in the HudCenter.gfx somewhere.

For the player frame, you could try moving it off of the screen in your HudResolutionDefaults file, but then of course you won't be able to move your items around. Hiding specific parts of the frame is just too much guess and check work between decompiling the .gfx file and checking in game to see if the changes are actually working. Then there's the risk of it breaking every patch. Riot would have to release some tools for me to do any in-depth editing.

Zarocian

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perb View Post
Glad you're enjoying the UI.

Unfortunately, I have no clue what causes the large recall button. A few other have reported the same issue, but I've also seen some have an incredibly small recall button. I've looked around in the game files but couldn't find the image for recall. It might be buried in the HudCenter.gfx somewhere.

For the player frame, you could try moving it off of the screen in your HudResolutionDefaults file, but then of course you won't be able to move your items around. Hiding specific parts of the frame is just too much guess and check work between decompiling the .gfx file and checking in game to see if the changes are actually working. Then there's the risk of it breaking every patch. Riot would have to release some tools for me to do any in-depth editing.
hmmm alright, well if I ever figure it out i'll let ya know=P Thnx for letting me know.

Also, I actually was thinking of moving the frame to the left to get rid of the picture/stats. But then I remembered that there's an XP bar on the bottom left and that would look weird when you get about half lvl'd and a yellow bar just happens to pop out of the screen, lol.

Perb

04-24-2012

I can get you a bottom left frame that is less transparent and covers the xp bar if you want to try that.

edit: Download here if you want to try it.