Full UI Reskin: Perb_UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perb

04-10-2012

Yup. It's working at the moment and I'll do what I can if the next patch breaks anything.

Soul of WAR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

How do I get the blue vs red on teh mini map? I have seen it a few times on streams and not sure where to get it..

Is it in PerbUI already?

By the way great work!

Perb

04-10-2012

That would be Riot's colour blind mode in the game options.

Soul of WAR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Really? does it change just that?

Tx

Perb

04-11-2012

It changes that, some spell effects, and the healthbars. Check it out while in a game.

If you want to use the Perb UI healthbars with colour blind mode on, simply rename the healthbarsDefault.tga file to healthbarsColorblind.tga and then install it again.

Soul of WAR

04-11-2012

Wow tx!

Any way to have blue vs red with white energy?

Aslorbjodi

04-17-2012

First of all, Love the ui. Looks so clean and crisp and really makes last hitting a lot easier.

2 Issues I've had, one inst a big deal at all is it seems the summoner spells on mine are like overlapping 2 different images, and are a bit off.

The second is i cant seem to change the scale of the mini map. Is that intentional or am i doing something wrong? I've changed the scales on a lot of other things but mini map doesn't work, even tried changing all of its scales and its global scales.

Edit : 1920:1080 resolution

PardusTsunami

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perb View Post
Supported Resolutions:
- 1680x1050.
- 1600x900.
- 1440x900.
No 1600x1200? Can you add that for next patch? There are a few of us who realized that widescreen monitors are retarded for actual computer use (anything but watching movies). I love visiting friends with WS monitors, and watching them browse web pages at less than half the vertical view that I can. :P

Perb

04-17-2012

Could use an older version of the bottom frame that isn't transparent. Might look better since the skill and summoner icons are larger than they need to be and the UI normally covers some of them. Download here for an older bottom frame. You'll have to install this with SIU.

The minimap scale ranges from 1.0 to 1.5 in the HudResolutionDefaults file and anything more/less will just be 1.5 or 1.0. Nothing I can do to help there, if that's the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PardusTsunami View Post
No 1600x1200? Can you add that for next patch? There are a few of us who realized that widescreen monitors are retarded for actual computer use (anything but watching movies). I love visiting friends with WS monitors, and watching them browse web pages at less than half the vertical view that I can. :P
My bad there. Looks like I forgot to edit that post when I added the resolution. 1600x1200 is supported.

Aslorbjodi

04-17-2012

Thanks alot, you fixed the issue with summoner abilities, you mind sending me the player inventory opaque HUD as well? so it matches =)

May i ask why you only have scaling to 1.0 1.5? I would suggest implementing a 2.0 scale in the future if its not too much trouble :P

Thanks again for the quick responses, Coming from WoW i was disheartened when i couldnt find many UIs for this game and yours reminds me of my xperl and is quite nostalgic. Would love to see more people like you in the community