Full UI Reskin: Perb_UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CharginMahLazers

11-06-2011

Sure! That would be absolutely lovely! As for the HudResolutionDefaults.ini though, I can't seem to find it in my hud folders.

The only files in there are: Chat, hud1280x720, and hud1366x768. Not sure what happened to it after the reinstall.

Thanks by the way :].

Perb

11-06-2011

Files for black borders (install with SIU):
http://www.mediafire.com/?2xp60gtk5dahy6p

HudResoultionDefaults download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?40x489bqvjbsf

CharginMahLazers

11-06-2011

My god. You sir, are genius It looks better than what I'd thought and fits well on ANY scale. You should definitely add this to your standard pack as an option for those who have irregular resolutions.

The only quirk with this is that the team frame is still on the upper left for some reason. I tried adding a HudResolutionDefaults.ini file into "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.89\deploy\DATA\menu\hud" but no change resulted. Am I doing something wrong?

This is where I'm at: http://oi43.tinypic.com/zujqkg.jpg

Looks wonderful!

Perb

11-06-2011

The HudResoultionDefaults.ini is in one of the .raf files and has to be extracted using the Raf Manager program. Above post edited with a download link.

CharginMahLazers

11-06-2011

Ah, that explains why I couldn't find it anywhere. Do I slap on SUI and let it do all the work, or is there a specific directory I must place it in? I apologize about bombarding you with questions, by the way. After fidgeting with it for quite some time now, it looks like things are finally working.. :].

My current resolution's at 1366x768.

Perb

11-06-2011

SIU should do all the work just fine.

A team frame placement in the HudResoultionDefaults.ini will be something like this:
XPos=74
YPos=59

UI scale does move it a bit though.

CharginMahLazers

11-06-2011

I didn't get to use the XPos, YPos you gave because my brother who also plays preferred a more compact map and a larger item shop in case he wanted to carefully sift through item details and what-not.

Because of that, I used the 1920x1080 Resolution as a template for the overall more compact huds. I used 1920x1080's minimap values, and added in the default item shop values from the file you had placed up.

The result? A small, working 1366x768 UI. My god, it's beautiful. You should absolutely place this black border version as an option for those people who suffer from Borders-Must-Be-Perfect-Syndrome, like me. It took me hours (I'm not computer savvy at all D: ) but, I finally got it to work. Looks like I'm playing some LoL tonight >=].

I also added the GamePermanent.cfg file in extras. I noticed the increased numbers when getting hit but I don't see the blue name you were referring to. Could just be me though .

In any case, thank you so so very much Perb. Do you accept donations, good sir?

Picture Perfect: http://i41.tinypic.com/vhdta1.png

Perb

11-06-2011

Looks really nice.

About the GamePermanent.cfg file, I made a mistake in the description about it changing the name to blue. If you want it blue you can open it, find [PlayerNametag], and then below it change the Color to 100 180 255.

edit: Yes, any donation in the form of a Dota 2 beta key would be accepted. Otherwise, thanks is enough.

CharginMahLazers

11-07-2011

Ah, lol. Not sure if I wanted to change my name tag to blue, but I'll give it a shot and see if it makes any difference during those clustered team fights. Everything's going smooth so far, with occasional transparency in the team frame for certain champions, but that, I can deal with :P.

As for the Dota 2 beta key, I'd signed up a while ago and they sent me an email asking for system specs, info, etc, etc. I haven't answered it yet, but I'll do so right now. If I somehow (miraculously really) get in, I wouldn't mind handing it over to you. I can wait for the eventual open beta :P. So sure, if I get in, I'll contact you here on the forums right away :].

musiika

11-08-2011

Hey, Perb, is there a way to modify the segments of the health bars? By default the segments are 100 HP each. Is there a way to change this value?

Thanks in advance.