Pre Game filter to reduce fighting.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valderami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

So whenever I queue up to play a game I find that there is ALWAYS an argument as to who goes where especially in ranked, one person would call a lane and someone else would argue for mid and then end up trolling because they didnt get their lane. However I have come up with a solution to this predicament. Before each game there is a few checkboxes or something similar. You then would check what lane you wish to take (Top, Mid, ADC, Support, Jungle, or any) and then when you go into a queue you will not get matched up with people with the same intention, that way in every game you have people who all want to do something different. Viola no more pregame fighting and in game trolling. Please Riot implement something similar to this, I've lost too many ranked games to situations like this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanamoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Problem: Basically enforces the metagame. Won't ever happen. There've been many, many discussions on this.