Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

XP/IP Change FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gank Mid Only

Recruiter

07-31-2011

fck this

im rammus

08-01-2011

This sucks yo.

Tea Cake

12-02-2011

Quote:
GhostDieM:
Haha loving all the rage. What I see is that basically from the 40 min mark you get more IP then you used to. But this means that all you spineless quitters get less IP and those that actually try to win (which is very possible even when you have really bad start) get rewarded. I like it, gj Riot. Now you just have to make sure that all the numbers are indeed correct.

Except you are affected too, the so called "spineless quitters" nerf your IP gain too ending early.

Mr Pizza

12-04-2013

Bump! Need more Ip gained but reduced price or both

hai6789

Recruiter

06-09-2014

my friend and i are wondering if there is math behind the whole IP thing. but we dont know how we gain the ip. I can say im quite bad at the game but have good games every now and then. i get 35 kills and 13 deaths on an aram and only got about 76 IP i thought i was going to get like 200. i was disappinted in it and quit for the night. even got my first quad kill. that that would boost it by 10 ip but it still gave me about 76. explain to me and everyone else on league of legends that doesnt understand the IP system please.. it would help me get champions and heros faster then gaining 50-80 ip per match... disapointing...

hai6789

Recruiter

06-09-2014

Quote:
Mr Pizza:
Bump! Need more Ip gained but reduced price or both

just increase IP gain and it would make it more fun then it is now. you are judt tryig to get us to waste time on the game by giving us 50 to 80 ip per game