Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

XP/IP Change FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ak2

02-21-2011

stfu and gtfo tamat

Thyres

02-21-2011

50 ip for a win makes me a sad panda

Kmiavdaen

02-21-2011

Look at that, according to presented graph for IP gain, I should get like 73 IP for that game, yet I was given 64. Was IP gains ninja nerfed?

44:33 min game = 70 IP while according to graph it should be 79

St Nicodemus

02-21-2011

Tamat I appreciate the Graphs and Info. I think the new system is great and i'm so glad you helped those of use out that put money into the game (ip boost buyers). Thank you for the detailed post, I hope to see more of this. The only people freaking out are the people that always freak out over every change.
Thanks Riot

Venjamin

02-21-2011

I don't get it. You're here to play the game, not farm IP. The change is good for those of us who play the game in general. I've never heard anyone go "Let's keep playing to get more IP" when we have the win in our hands. Nor have we, with the recent changes, decided to drag out a lost game to get more IP, either.

If anything, I've had more people surrender at 20 recently than most games ended at 25 - thanks to the new surrender option.

omicron

02-21-2011

Good job Riot, I believe its a good change, to make games longer.

nephdj

02-21-2011

System is broken, too many matches the team who is being destoryed refused to surrender just to get "full bonus" at 45mins.
Matches that use to end at 25mins, now go forever..

One match I was in they got the baron FOUR times.

iPony2

02-21-2011

so basically if the other team wants to be a complete ass and surrender at the 20 minute mark they can? When in reality you have earned that win? A win is a win riot who the hell is willing to prolong games just to get the "advantages" they hardly ever reach 45 minutes.

-222 rating and riot really doesn't get the message? Sad day

"Please let us know if you have any questions, or feedback to share. Just remember, we're listening to what you say, but we'd really appreciate it voiced in a constructive manner."

Look at ur rating thats the constructive hint. Thats all you need im sure ur smart enough 2 figure out the rest

ElusiveByte

02-21-2011

Quote:
IMSOJUICY:
i don't see any noticeable difference between winning and losing for IP rewards. it's basically a grind fest now, it's how many minutes u play.

While the graphs may look identical, look at the vertical axis. The IP number caps at about 95 for a loss, and about 145 for a win. How is that not a noticeable difference?

Kmiavdaen

02-21-2011

Quote:
lolpnis:
Tamat I appreciate the Graphs and Info.

too bad they are not really accurate, unless u take like 10 IP from them