Rioterz vs Bots Video on Demand!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lavitztyr

02-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolo View Post
I am glad they didn't ask me to play that game, so that I can avoid humiliation
Hi nicolo!

Now go to find all the posts you have made since I have not seen you before.

Assassin Kreed

02-18-2011

Omg this is better then ranked games!

dampe87

02-18-2011

i think is cool if you make them more harder it will be more cool and make them to go jungling to bo more more cool :P

PLT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-18-2011

shame on rioters who cant dodge 4-5 rupture in a row =,= (move next to trumbling earth next time) -,-

8Bittim

02-18-2011

So now you just need to release it. >.>

InsanityOfTwins

02-18-2011

Seriously,,was this the first game you guyz played yourself ? It looked like you just picked some random newbies for it. Really emberassing to see this >.>
No wonder you don't care about all buggz if you don't play it yourself.

Fix Malphites Ulti !

Cryo RangoDango

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

Make sure riot Fixes the AI bots skill shots like Cho'Gath's Rupture .. so that they actually place it in anticipation of where their target may go .. then actually where they are ... saw a good few times wher Cho missed alot of Ruptures because he placed it where his targets where .. and not taking in consideration where they are heading ....

minozv

02-18-2011

stream not found.... YES!

MikLarh

02-18-2011

Early on Shen couldve easely killed cho after that "tower dive". The fact that he didnt even pursue cho, made the match look fixed. Wouldnt be suprised if it was.

Just my 2 cents.

TheGoodLife

02-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Summoners!

The epic clash between Rioterz and bots came and went, but the drama and excitement of this neck-and-neck battle was captured for posterity. After a long, white-knuckle game, the bots of the upcoming League of Legends Co-op vs AI game mode proved loud and clear that they are not to be taken lightly by defeating their human nemeses in a close matchup. If you couldn’t make it to the livestream, or, alternatively, if you’d just like to see the match again, you can check out the video on demand at own3d.com!

[own3d=72068/League_of_Legends_-_Rioterz_vs_Bots_]Watch in HD![/own3d]
Karma could have easily killed chogath in the early game, malphite could have killed soraka. olaf cudve jungled like a normal human being. They were not trying