Rioterz vs Bots Video on Demand!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hälaku

02-17-2011

This is quite impressive how well you all have programmed this A.I., it's definitely an improvement from the first bots.

iToonz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

holy hell, now i am scard playing with bots.. they recked reallly hard

Skitch

02-17-2011

Will be good to have some sort of competition when trying out new characters/builds.

"Brolaf taking a rupture to the face"

Axon284053

02-17-2011

that soraka bot is ridiculous

Halobravo

02-17-2011

Omg that was the most intense thing i have watched in a long time!!!! Me and my roommate were yelling at the bots to win the entire time!!! it was such a back and forth i loved it : D! GJ GJ GJ <3

enilredrob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

Any news on when we can face the new bots?

Ttrain15

02-17-2011

The main thing I have to say is that this game wasn't played by the riot STAFF, it was played by RIOTERZ. The difference is that rioterz are just gamers. Another thing, this is NOT where you come to complain about your IP boosts being gone. I can't wait for this game mode to come out. I have been waiting for a long time to play against competent AI.

Ronyo

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
We're installing some new hardcore to make sure that this new game mode doesn't impact the performance of the servers. As soon as this new hardware is online, we will make an announcement and flip the switch.

Well i think Riot does need some more "hardcore" but i can settle with new hardware. <3s Tamat.

But thank you for letting us know whats going on with the Bot/Co-op thing ^.^

Reiver

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttrain15 View Post
The main thing I have to say is that this game wasn't played by the riot STAFF, it was played by RIOTERZ. The difference is that rioterz are just gamers. Another thing, this is NOT where you come to complain about your IP boosts being gone. I can't wait for this game mode to come out. I have been waiting for a long time to play against competent AI.
Uhm, what?

Rioters = Riot staff

Praeco works in customer support, Nikasaur is the community coordinator, Brolaf is one of their lawyers...

GodlyJosh

02-17-2011

Those humans wouldn't even make it to a 1000 ranking after 10 games of rank. Horrible team. No mia calls lol. They said the bots gank, so no surprise when they did. They tower dive like crazy so a good snare will destroy them. I'll be happy to be a number of characters and wreck the bots. When riot wants to test something for real, why don't they get someone other then people from elo hell. Same goes for the champion spotlight lol.