Rioterz vs Bots Video on Demand!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adormas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

Oh good, I had missed it cause of school!
Yay, Dinner and a show!

viciouzxz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-17-2011

isn't karma using an ability while silenced at 25:20????????

it could be a bug

anyways gj riot

pd: dont care about the first posts. they think you guys dont do nothing to fix it.

Ze Diablo

02-17-2011

phreak wouldnt of lost to silly bots

IS160e0d9b9b351fe75e2ad

02-17-2011

I didn't see this video live, but I'm watching it now. I know you say these bots are for 'mid level players', but if the Riot team of 'mid level players' almost entirely have less than 10 minions each by about 7 minutes, what kind of planet do you judge skill by? Either the people you were fielding don't even understand the absolute basics of the game which you would expect to by about level 10, and I would hope not considering they work for you, or it was quite obviously thrown.

EDIT: watched a bit more now. Rioterz flinging themselves away from near death enemies, walking into and commiting suicide when they could easily escape. Just watched Shen with his taunt up stay in a Nunu ult then not even bother to taunt away afterwards, let alone during. Sigh, you could have at least tried to make it convincing, we wouldn't rip you for the bots not being world beaters you know.

On a more positive note, the bots really have come on an impressive amount though, compared to what they were. Might wanna work on their suicidal tendancies though.

Ryuji Hirasaka

02-17-2011

When I watch the video in HD it's interlaced, a bit annoying.

Other than that, everything's ok.

Xynic

02-17-2011

it's kinda hilarious how riot thinks that no one noticed that they picked 5 complete noobs to showcase their new bots.
jungle olaf without masteries or runes made me die a little inside...

Irenicus1

02-17-2011

It was entertaining even if it was kind of like watching womens basketball.

Ch1ck3nf00t

02-17-2011

Game seemed fixed.

Rioterz didn't seem to harass the bots at all early. The way they played, seemed their first week playing.

The bots seemed to be more the average run of the mill players

darkpatate

Recruiter

02-17-2011

Well, to answer to everyone:

1- The game wasn't fixed, they just gave a little opportunity to the bots to showcase the new techniques they learned. OF COURSE the RIOT team would've won if they gave 100% of themselves. And yes the bots are a lot better than before, they just need a bit of tweaking before the yare released. I remember to you all summoners, those bots are PROTOTYPES for the COOP VS AI mode incoming soon

2- Why are you all whining on IP issues HERE??? Phreak will never EVER be able to solve IP issues as a CHAMPION DESIGNER, since it's not HIS JOB! If you have concerns about your IP, address to support and stop flooding the video room.

3- I have my own question. Why does the video stop before the end of the game?

4- Yes, Karma is picking a lot of kills in this game and YES, she is using an ability while silenced around the 25 minute mark. IT's simply a video bug, the silence had ended before she cast, it happens sometimes with Soraka's silence, the particle stays on for too long after the silence has ended... By the way, RIOT fix this bug plz!

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

02-17-2011

Lol, that Soraka was OP. XD