Rioterz vs Bots Video on Demand!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kutuk

06-21-2011

hoi

AerialTemplar

07-07-2011

more variation is needed though guys .
the bots are good on intermediate but you can predict the lane orders by the bots you encouter, cus they are constantly the same, if you get soraka annie miss fortune nunu and cho gath, the lane order wil allways be soraka + miss fortune top, annie mid and cho gath + nunu bot always.
+ the actions they wil do are kinda predictable, if you push a certain lane even slightly there wil be 3 or 4 of them showing up, meaning if you push 2 or 3 lanes at the same time, at least 1 lane wil get free game.
its a nice system to try out new builds and learning characters though, but just saying its to predictable and it needs work, more team variations. more different lane set ups etc.
but nice system to start with though

TrillToBad

07-08-2011

Go nikasaur!

Commando Wolf

07-13-2011

It's either a happy day because bots can hold their own or sad because you guys were beatin by your own creations.

damaster77

07-28-2011

Yah, umm, I really don't know how rioters lost 2 botz, but nikasaur is ***** HOT!

DankGanks

08-09-2011

Hey REPORT THAT NASUS AFK lol.

shiftyshizz

08-19-2011

For people who play this game all the time that was pathetic! I would of had over 5 kills at least when they nearly killed cho gath!

Laggann

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Wow...so many stupid mistakes from the Human players...is Olaf afraid of his Axe??

SCRASAUS

09-13-2011

So funny watching this match now.... When I play coop vs. ai, the game usually ends:
- in about 25 minutes max
- with 45 - 6 as the score
- with all enemy towers and inhibs are destroyed
- with no allied towers or inhibs are destroyed

Muskwacis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Unless they are dramatically changing the bots AI, these riot players must be.... "unseasoned." It's sad when the quickest AI intermediate match I've had was 17 minutes won by the human players.