Rioterz vs Bots Video on Demand!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danieboy

02-18-2011

Those players...are below noobs

Phantom ViperDX

02-18-2011

With mid lvl bots like this I would hate to see high lvl ones, this is going to be great for getting use to new chars and for beginners to increase their skill. I look forward to facing these bots.

MrRedWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

The harder difficulty bots are going to be extremely hard. Can't wait to play against them.

IS1a10f5f7dea5c9

02-18-2011

holy **** these r one of the best AI ive ever seen, no really i think Riot just created their worst nightmare, beware of the "i,Robot" effect.

RedJack3t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

Dear Praeco, your taunt disrupts nunu's ult channel.
Also it looks to me this is going to be like playing on EU, with super aggresive enemies and derp ganks, So exactly like EU, but without teh server issues.(can you fix that by the way? pretty please?)

Pen15Mightier

02-18-2011

So do the AI Bots have masteries for level 30? or even runes? Because that would seem to tip the balance around in the players favor quite generously if they didn't, but at the same time, if this mode is for newer players, they might not have masteries/runes unlocked yet.

ScubbaSteve

02-18-2011

LoL looks team Riot needs to go through their tutorials some more xP

lord alisharcus

02-18-2011

will these higher difficulty bots be available for regular custom games, or only for the co-op mode?

DanSparrow

02-18-2011

Wow, this is the best AI I've seen in League of Legends. Although compared to other games' AI, this one is really poor :/ not a real challenge except for newbies like the ones playing ('cause we all know that wasn't Riot's best team, not even a decent one)

Javla Skit

02-18-2011

NIce