Would it make you happy to see a Sailor Moon Lux skin?

Omigawd yes!! 3,005 76.02%
OH DEMACIA WHYYY 322 8.15%
No. 339 8.58%
What's a Sailor Moon? 287 7.26%
Voters: 3953. You may not vote on this poll

Sailor Moon skin for Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amberleh

02-17-2011

This gets a special place at the top of this thread:
Attachment 273717
Toffeebar, we of the Sailor Moon thread salute your hard work and give you a serious virtual high-five.
Here's his/her thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ailor+moon+lux

Oh yes, I AM suggesting such a thing, and I will attempt to do so in a logical and intelligent way without fangirlling out. Bear with me.
Just think about it for a moment. How perfect would this be? Both Lux and Sailor Moon are blonde, spazzy teenage girls. They both carry cute sparkly wands- All you would have to do is stick a heart on the end of Lux's wand. WALA.

This skin would of course have to be a premium skin.

Now, Lux, like all champions, has four attacks, correct? Let us compare these to the attacks of the beloved champion of justice herself, Sailor Moon. (Lux also considers herself a champion of justice- So perfect!)
Light Binding- Lux snares her foe
Sailor Moon has "Moon Tiara Action". She takes off her tiara and boomerangs it at a foe, sometimes killing them and other times wrapping around them and holding them still.

Prismatic Barrier - Lux shields her allies
This could be like Sailor Moon's "Moon Healing Escalation". I know they do not actually do the same thing, but you know, healing, shielding, same thing, right? Also Sailor Moon looks like she is making a bubble when she casts this.

Lucent Singularity - Uh this one I'm more lost on. Just throw some hearts at the opponents and call it "SPARKLY MOON AOE" or something.

Lazer Beam - Lux shoots a lazer from her chest at her foe.
This one is so easy. MOON SPIRAL HEART ATTACK. Not even going to explain it, just going to link a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcr5dgIMmxs

The things she says could all be very obvious- I'm the champion of justice, In the name of Demacia I will punish you! and so on and so fourth.

I understand due to copyright laws you would have to change this around to make it so it was not EXACTLY like Sailor Moon, but I have faith in you Riot.

Edit: This man here is now our poster boy for this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuXedo Ma5k View Post
Jess
And:
http://albaharu.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d31bpr2

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING A COMPLAINT.
For all those saying OMG COPYRITEZ WAI...
I would like to direct you to Grungy Nunu, Spectacular Sivir, Galio, Sona, and Blitzcrank- all of which are pop culture references. I would also like to invite you to watch Space Balls. No, you do not need to buy rights in order to spoof or pay homage to something.

Also, another side note, clearly you people have not been to China Town. Sailor Moon has tons of unofficial counterfeit merchandise- More than most things. It is also a very openly spoofed anime. Some other anime have actually just flat-out drawn Sailor Moon into them. So no, the company is NOT lawsuit happy. But at any rate that isn't even in question here- Riot is not going to be sued, I assure you. It's not like we're saying "Port a purely obvious Sailor Moon skin in plz". Look at Spectacular Sivir and Grungy Nunu. You know who they are spoofing, but they do not look EXACTLY like the characters.

icegoat63

02-17-2011

No just no.

I'm not interested.

if anything make a Commando Lux like all the other Demacian champs. But Sailor Moon? no...

Amberleh

02-17-2011

So much rage. Commando would not be a premium skin anyway, and commando Lux does not fit her personality. On the basis of personality, attacks, just everything, Sailor Moon is perfect.

Cannibette

02-17-2011

I think it's a good idea, it fits Lux's personality pretty perfectly. Commando Lux on the other hand makes very little sense.

MasterofSFL

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by icegoat63 View Post
No just no.

I'm not interested.

if anything make a Commando Lux like all the other Demacian champs. But Sailor Moon? no...
Although I would Support a Commando Lux Skin, Sailor Moon Wins this Argument.

Near same Age, Same Hair Color, Similar Outfits along with Weapon of Choice and Attacks. Lux Screams Sailor Moon.

ShinsoBEAM

02-17-2011

More confused on why we don't have a generic magical girl skin that changes all the light yellow effects to pink.

Evilkiss

02-17-2011

Rofl if they do this ima so buy it @_@ would love to see that in game xD i mean come on u never see this in anyother game xD

WuIph

02-17-2011

brilliant. must say.

Amberleh

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perish1 View Post
Rofl if they do this ima so buy it @_@ would love to see that in game xD i mean come on u never see this in anyother game xD
I know right? I would pay for it and learn how to play Lux, JUST to use this skin.
I too wish more games spoofed this sort of thing, especially when it's such an amazing fit.

CharIie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

i bet it will be something lame such as cheerleader lux- unlike this awesome suggestion.