heimer's Question abaut coldnwn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burbero

01-26-2010

i have a question for all if u read the heimer's R u can found in passive an coldown escalation by 10% 15% 20%. The coldown cap is 40% it work on Heimer's 2? or u can have 40% coldown items + 20% passive from his r ?

UPGRADE!!! *******http://leaguecraft.com/images/icons/spells/spell_190.jpg******** Passive / Active: Passively increases Cooldown Reduction: In addition, increases Heimerdinger's, and his Evolution Turret's attack speed. Activate to heal and upgrade one of your Evolution Turrets to lvl 2 to gain Ur'Anium rounds, or lvl 3 to gain Explosive Catridges.

Spell Effect
Passive : 10% 15% 20% Cooldown reduction.

Active: Target an Evolution Turret to heal it, double its attack speed for 10 seconds, add 200 Health, 10 Damage, 10 Armor, and upgrade it to:

Lvl 2: Ur'Anium Rounds - Basic attacks reduce armor & magic resist by 1.

Lvl 3: Explosive Cartridges - Basic attacks deal AOE damage.

Spell Stats
Cooldown60/45/30 secondsCost100 ManaRange 500

Burbero

01-27-2010

up

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Very hard to understand what you're saying in some parts, but I think I know what you mean. And the answer is no. It caps at 40%. The extra cooldown from his ult (R) won't stack.
Better yet, if you go 9/0/21 for masteries for 9% cooldown, and get 11% cooldown by 18 (or 16 if you can do the math) through some mix of runes.
You can achieve max cooldown with no cooldown items. Allowing you to buy an aegis instead of nashor's tooth or deathfire grasp, or a rod of ages. or some such item.
But no, his ult counts as item/rune/mastery cooldown for all reasons. He's only confusing because only he has a % cooldown passive.

Hope this helps..

Burbero

01-27-2010

yep is that what i mean!!

i wil make 1 pratice game to test it!

tnx aniway

Storx

01-27-2010

im not sure that is 100% accurate.. i play him and even with the cooldown almost maxed through skills and runes.. items still seem to reduce them more.. only slightly...

I run...
Sapphire Crystal @ START
@580gp
Tear of the Goddess@1910gp
Archangel's Staff
@1100gp
Boots of Mobility
Zhonya's Ring
Abyssal Scepter