Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Sale: 50% Off Explorer Ezreal, Hextech Janna, Hot Rod Corki

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iHegemon

02-17-2011

Maybe I'll finally see Explorer Ezreal in game now! I've always thought it looked cool, just never got to play with/against it haha (:

Anyways, not sure if it helps, but three sales I'm really looking forward to is Spellthief Lux, Monarch Kog'Maw, and a repeat sale of Stinger Akali! <3

Shingo Monster

02-18-2011

I'll catch them all! Already got Hextech Janna.

How about Divine Soraka, now?

Random Zombie

Recruiter

02-18-2011

Love the "normal" skins like hextech janna and divine soraka. Hope more of them are on sale soon.

Mithos Aurion

02-18-2011

Hey, I have a question. I just bought the Hextech Janna skin, can I get a refund for the difference? This garbage is getting old. I've waited all this time for the skin to go on sale, and when none was in sight I finally buy the **** thing. TWO DAYS before this sale is announced, I buy the skin. And now this. Seriously- wtf?

Xeruza

02-19-2011

I want Deadly Kennen

jars

02-19-2011

hextech janna yaaaay