Suspended without leaving

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBear555 View Post
Hi

I have never left a game and I never spend time idle and yet I got an email saying that I got a level 1 warning for leaving a match.....help? I dont want this to happen again.

babybear555
it happened today 2/17/2011
yes I am positive I have never left a game or spent time idol. I have only played like 15 lol
Be careful, this is how it happened to me.

After finishing the next game I played I was suspended.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-17-2011

I hope Riot realized how detrimental this system is being at this point. Luckily this has happened to my smurf account and I am NOT a new player. If I were a new player, I would be extremely discouraged and would have uninstalled this game already.

On my main summoner I have 416 wins and no leaves IICR so don't try to tell me on my new smurf account that I'm a **** leaver and afker.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FelipeMirimLocal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-17-2011

Did you are reading mister Jozrael? or you are an BOT ? can you at least verify our account? or you will be sit on your chair reading this in invisible mode? do something Sir Custumer Support Extraordinaire.

Thank You.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raffish

Member

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
This would be because of our afk detection system. When you are detected as afk, it will not mark that game as a leave (and thus you will still get all normal rewards from that game), but your hidden leaver points will be silently incremented. You will still be notified and possibly suspended when your leaver points accrue sufficiently to increment your leaver level.

We do not let you know which games you were detected as afk in to avoid gaming of the system. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please keep in mind that this system works in conjunction with LeaverBuster, so it adds on to any previous leaves you may have accrued.
lol... you kiding me? After the update, appeared several bugs. Like dificult to connect to games. And this BUGS leaded us to ANOTHER BUG. I got a BUG that many ppl got too... in the summoing page (the page before starts the game, 0%-100%) The page or the server, dunno, FROZEN and did not connect to the game. What would you do in my place??? I just CLOSED League of Legends application and started it again (about 2-3 minutes), I reconnected to the game, played it, won it, finished it, don't been afk (as you said) and got suspended for 3 days! LOOOOOOL! Just can be a joke what you are saying, it's YOUR FAULT and NOT MY FAULT. So you have to solve the BUGS and give ppl what they deserve back. I spent my money in this and look the reward.. YOU ARE UNABLE TO PLAY.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirty Foot

Senior Member

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelipeMirimLocal View Post
ok so everybody on this thread got ban at almost the same time and its ok? i dont think so. something is bugged.!
Yes, because 3 pages of posters about getting banned is so many that it equates to a system bug. That's like, what, .00001% of the total gaming population here?

Your world is awfully small.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raffish

Member

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Foot View Post
Yes, because 3 pages of posters about getting banned is so many that it equates to a system bug. That's like, what, .00001% of the total gaming population here?

Your world is awfully small.
If someone gimme some explanation about my suspend, OK.
But nobody knew to explain it. I always play normaly, without leave, and I got suspended...
Or something is wrong or something is unfair.. impossible it.. sometimes i have dificult to connect into the games, got game crashes, my pc frozen, but i ALWAYS go back to the game in like 2-3 minutes, it's TOTALLY UNFAIR you get suspended because of this errors, bugs and things like that.. when i was newbie i got suspended for leaving games, but it's OK, dont knew that. After it i never abandoned a game again, and it's not more 1 day suspend, it's 3... and i will w8 3 days and in somedays the bug appens again and how long will be the duration of the suspend? 7 days? 10 days? TOTALLY UNFAIR... the system have to ban THE REAL LEAVERS....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daratorn

Member

02-17-2011

I thought it was obvious, but i'm saying it even so.

We're not trying to screw with Riot employes, this thread is not internet trolling. We're not trying to cheat the system either.

All we want is to see an undeserved punishment removed.

Problems, and bugs, are natural and pretty much part of drill. What isn't natural is to ignore the problems and to not fix them.

We're pointing out such problems and this is not random bull****. So please, check it through and see what can be done and what cannot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shad0wCraft

Junior Member

02-17-2011

Shad0wcraft
Feb 17 around 10:30am
I get an error regarding a firewall connection
I was at my pc the entire time trying to find a way to connect and trying to figure out why this was happening because i logged on just fine the other day to play. i'm level 16 and I never left a game before. i don't think this is fair to myself and the other players that also encountered this problem.

I'd like you to remove this leave from my account, and before it accumulates to a suspension.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raffish

Member

02-17-2011

can someone explain this to me??
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=522423


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirty Foot

Senior Member

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffish View Post
If someone gimme some explanation about my suspend, OK.
But nobody knew to explain it. I always play normaly, without leave, and I got suspended...
Or something is wrong or something is unfair.. impossible it.. sometimes i have dificult to connect into the games, got game crashes, my pc frozen, but i ALWAYS go back to the game in like 2-3 minutes, it's TOTALLY UNFAIR you get suspended because of this errors, bugs and things like that.. when i was newbie i got suspended for leaving games, but it's OK, dont knew that. After it i never abandoned a game again, and it's not more 1 day suspend, it's 3... and i will w8 3 days and in somedays the bug appens again and how long will be the duration of the suspend? 7 days? 10 days? TOTALLY UNFAIR... the system have to ban THE REAL LEAVERS....
I've never had the amount of issues you claim you have. Constant disconnects? Hard to connect in the beginning? Sure, you always get back to the game in 2-3 minutes, but you just left your teammates there in a 4v5 that entire time.

People were getting angry last month because it was "unfair that they got banned because it wasn't their fault they had to leave unexpectedly, or that their connection failed." Regardless of the reasoning (which sounds like terrible internet or a slow computer), you left your team for repeated, extended periods of time. And for that, we punish you.

The moral of this story? Fix the computer problems before you force them on 9 other people. And don't give me the "it's not on my end" arguments. When you're this much of a statistical outlier, chances are, you're the least common denominator.