Suspended without leaving

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 41
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

EDIT: This issue has been resolved. All those affected should be unbanned, and will be receiving 1k IP as compensation for the downtime. Also their leaver level will drop by one (For example, if you logged in and had leaver level 3, it'll drop to 2)

EDIT: Riot have found an issue with a new detection they implemented. People who were inappropriately suspended will be allowed back into the game shortly.
Note this does not include people who:

- received a leave on their account. If you got a leave, then it's not this issue
- afked during the game

Thanks, and apologies for the inconvenience!
Hi everyone,

For those of you who are being suspended without leaving, please can you post the following information:

- Your Summoner name (Ingame name, not your login name)
- When you got suspended
- The error you get when you try to log in now
- Are you certain you were present for most/all the game?

Thanks!

Raffish

02-17-2011

1 - Raffish
2 - Got suspended right now!
3 - You have been suspended util 02/20
4 - YES, I played the most game, LOL frozen in the "Summoning page" before game starts, so i closed LOL and started again, reconnected to the game and played normaly and WON that! So after in the chat appeared the message "Account suspended for leaving games. App will now exit." and then LOL exited and got it suspended util 02/20

Daratorn

02-17-2011

I was present for the entire match.

My summoner name is Daratorn; i got suspended today, a few hours ago; the message i get is that i was suspended untill 2/18 due leaving the game

FelipeMirimLocal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-17-2011

Hello,

- FelipeMirimLocal
- Right now
- This account has been suspended until 02-18-2011. Please contact support@riotgames.com for more information.
- YES !!! my PC shutdown but after 5 min i reconnected and after we ended the match i got banned.

Thanks!

EightBit Captain

02-17-2011

Great! Thanks!

-Ferluci23
-About one hour ago
-This account has been suspended until 02-18-2011. Please contact support@riotgames.com for more information.
-I got AFK for 5 or 6 minutes, but I didn't got DC. I returned to the game, and we won.

Baam

02-17-2011

Hi,
I am facing a similar situation and I fear that I may get a leave on my record.

I joined a random 3v3 match and before the loading screen started it would say that I couldn't connect to the server possibly due to a firewall. I tried what I could but I could not reconnect. Now I tried to retry but it sent me back to the home and a message popped up saying, "The game has crashed. Please try reconnecting." Now there is no 'reconnect' button though and I don't want to get a 'leave' or get banned. I don't even get to play

Just in case a leave does appear.

-Goofay
-10:10 AM 02/17/11
-"Cannot connect to server possibly due to firewall."
-I was in fact NOT present during any of the game and I don't believe this is my fault.

Eambo

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofay View Post
Hi,
I am facing a similar situation and I fear that I may get a leave on my record.

I joined a random 3v3 match and before the loading screen started it would say that I couldn't connect to the server possibly due to a firewall. I tried what I could but I could not reconnect. Now I tried to retry but it sent me back to the home and a message popped up saying, "The game has crashed. Please try reconnecting." Now there is no 'reconnect' button though and I don't want to get a 'leave' or get banned. I don't even get to play

Just in case a leave does appear.

-Goofay
-10:10 AM 02/17/11
-"Cannot connect to server possibly due to firewall."
-I was in fact NOT present during any of the game and I don't believe this is my fault.
Sorry Goofay, for the purpose of this thread this is not what I'm looking for. Technical issues are not what this thread is for, people are apparently ingame, playing, the whole game, and getting leaves. Your scenario is you were unable to get into the game - please post a new thread for this kind of issue. Thanks!

Raffish

02-17-2011

Curisosity.. When you guys will fix that?
Because I wanna play and I'm not able to play. =/

Lord Of Biscuits

02-17-2011

-Lord Of Biscuits
-12:25 pm central time 2-17-10
-It's telling me I'm suspended until 2-18-10. Contact support@........
-My computer shut down while playing. I immediately restarted and started playing again and we won.

pubstar

02-17-2011

Summoners Name: u seem mad
Banned: about 8pm 2/16/2011
Message: This account has been suspended until 02-17-2011. Please contact support@riotgames.com for more information.

I was present for all of both games that have ever been played on the account. I had to reconnect during the beginning because the game wouldn't start, but after I reconnected (immediately) I was there for the duration of both games. I also do not have a leaver mark.

1234511 ... 41