Corki: I fly an airplane, zoom zoom!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amputechture

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlayli View Post
He's not talking about how many missiles you have, but how many you have until you shoot off a big one. Corki is definitely one of my favorite characters, but I am first and foremost an Annie player. I usually run with flash and ignite, and if I haven't killed who I'm laning against by lvl 6, expect to die as soon as I hit six. You jump at them, drop tibbers, throw the other two spells, and ignite. It's lights out from there. Can you think of a way for corki to counter that?
just laned against a pretty good annie who did this same thing. you just need to stay far range as you can from her, you can usually see the notion of her about to blow you up. she'll prob have stun circling her, recently hit 6, and running directly at you. just back up and try to valkryie before you get blown up. if thats not working, well you need to get your phage quick, and maybe a bit of MR. just focus on farming, if annie gets 3 kills on you, and you're still up 40 creep kills on her, you'll run late game, she'll be a joke.

trykki

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrlot View Post
Tristana: Be wary of your hp, and don't let her harass you. When she hits 6, she's probably already scheduling your funeral, so dont let yourself get below half.
I have a friend that mains her (and is SCARY) so yes, I know how true this is.

I enjoyed this guide. I've been playing Corki recently, and have been having trouble determining late game items.

I generally rush trinity force, but the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of keeping sheen where it is and making a frozen mallet instead, then going for guinsoo, then one of the BF sword items (depending on game, of course)

Maybe if the game KEEPS going, then change sheen into trinity.

Yay, guide gives me ideas for causing horrendous trauma to others

inept

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amputechture View Post
just laned against a pretty good annie who did this same thing. you just need to stay far range as you can from her, you can usually see the notion of her about to blow you up. she'll prob have stun circling her, recently hit 6, and running directly at you. just back up and try to valkryie before you get blown up. if thats not working, well you need to get your phage quick, and maybe a bit of MR. just focus on farming, if annie gets 3 kills on you, and you're still up 40 creep kills on her, you'll run late game, she'll be a joke.

this is why you run flash on corki, valkyrie doesnt cut it. ive played annie a bit myself so i know the tricks too, you just have to have fast reflexes and flash as soon as they do. if you're really a fan of clarity, you should try clarity/flash, because if you are playing corki correctly you wont need healing. personally I run rally/flash as no one ever gets rally in solo queue and its invaluable.

MercMan

02-17-2010

nice guide ,my carry build is similar to yours,I appreciated the survivablity itemization.

Stalyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-17-2010

I read your post about how should you outfarm a Sivir.

May I respond..

Step 1. Phosphorous Bomb
Step 2. If not yet dead, fire a few Missile Barrages
Step 3. ????
Step 4. PROFIT!!!