Pharaoh Amumu Skin Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Thats amazing, i love amumu and this looks like the coolest skin to date, definitely need to spend the cash to buy it.

tC 00

01-27-2010

don't you guys see that riot will assign him RP based on how popular he is on the forum posts???

but truly, great job with this skin

IndustAnu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Amazing! no doubt, I'm going to buy this skin the day it comes out. now we just need one for nasus, and i'm set lol

Jeff Fred Tom

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tC 00 View Post
don't you guys see that riot will assign him RP based on how popular he is on the forum posts???
do you realize you just posted on the forum

Chutzpahnaught

Recruiter

01-27-2010

Must...have...this...skin!!!!

Rawb

01-27-2010

This makes me so happy.

private

01-27-2010

OMG i have to get this for my brother. He can play pharaoh amumu and ill play nasus, we'll both build sunfire/tank and it will be awesome

WayMaker

Recruiter

01-27-2010

I never played him much because I thought he looked kinda ugly lol. But this skin is amazingly done, if I get it I will definitely start playing him on a more regular basis.

Dauf

01-27-2010

Probably the coolest champion skin, besides the new UFO Corki skin everyone who registered before January 14th is getting.

Rossotinga

01-27-2010

so cute