So i played pantheon after the recent nerf to HSS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WilSmith

02-17-2011

Imagine that, pantheon can no longer FACEROLL anyone with less then 1000 hp in lane.

Like most champs, he can no longer 1v1 someone from full while they are just trying to run to the cover of a turret. (Did I mention that he can fall on/behind you)

Think about how many champs can kill someone 1v1 whenever they want before level 16. Not many. Vlad maybe, but thats only because the turret can't hit him.

I like how you failed to mention anything about TEAMplay. Kinda the point of the game, IMHO. Guess what. It can hit multiple people, spamable (a.k.a.: NOT nunu ult)., and thus, is still useful. At least you have a stun/dash to start off the combo. Throw in a stun/slow from someone else and that should be enough to do significantly more ticks (imagine how Mr. Yi feels about his complete lack of CC)

Anecdote: I laned with a Shen (as gangplank) against a pantheon. We couldnt touch him. He was standing in the minions HSSing and dealing 40%+ while there was literally nothing i could do about it. Shen probably shoulda taunted him but that doesnt mean that the damage wasn't too much.

Tl;Dr : It did too much before, and had to be changed. I dunno if its not enough now, haven't seen it in play, but it definatley needed to be changed/reduced somehow.

Temuyin

02-17-2011

Pantheon was a champion for morons, noobs and non-skilled players... why? because the whole idea of killing some1 with 1 combo while stuned is stupid.

First they nerfed the stun, good idea, not enough.
Then they nerfed the Hss, nice shot riot.

Pantheon is still usefull, just not the way he was before, stun+hss+spear= free kills?... maybe you should think of a better and new build for him, another kind of strategy. Maybe this is a good chance for the noobs to try different champions, not just play with the most op champ in the game (thats sad :/)

And if you wanna talk about nerfed champions, i will make a short list for u:
1. Twitch
2. Garen
3. Katarina
4. Ryze
5. Tryndamere
6. Shaco
7. Xin Zao
ETC...

You are just crying cuz ur main and i bet "ONLY champion" got nerfed... get over it, grow up and try a different champion, because i know that when the other champs were nerfed u were like "Finally those op b1tches got nerfed". so shut it kid and learn something about life.

Azaer

02-17-2011

I'm usually a RIOT sympathizer, but I'm still scratching my head over those Pantheon nerfs(unless RIOT is trying to promote AP panth with that ult thing....bwhahahahahah ok forget I said that)

Wolfhyrr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

junior member huh, telling me to try another champ... lets see.... my mains are, akali, kat, panth, trynd, olaf, morde, blitz, And pantheon...

trynd nerfed? rofl
xin zhao nerfed? double rofl
RYZE NERFED? now i just broke the floor laughing.

and did i mention that any champ who does decent damage, be it a caster or a carry, usually has an escape mechanism?, panth doesn't and that HAS to be made up for in damage. pure logic. period

u need to experience some more time in this game pal

Wolfhyrr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilSmith View Post
Imagine that, pantheon can no longer FACEROLL anyone with less then 1000 hp in lane.

Like most champs, he can no longer 1v1 someone from full while they are just trying to run to the cover of a turret. (Did I mention that he can fall on/behind you)

Think about how many champs can kill someone 1v1 whenever they want before level 16. Not many. Vlad maybe, but thats only because the turret can't hit him.

I like how you failed to mention anything about TEAMplay. Kinda the point of the game, IMHO. Guess what. It can hit multiple people, spamable (a.k.a.: NOT nunu ult)., and thus, is still useful. At least you have a stun/dash to start off the combo. Throw in a stun/slow from someone else and that should be enough to do significantly more ticks (imagine how Mr. Yi feels about his complete lack of CC)

Anecdote: I laned with a Shen (as gangplank) against a pantheon. We couldnt touch him. He was standing in the minions HSSing and dealing 40%+ while there was literally nothing i could do about it. Shen probably shoulda taunted him but that doesnt mean that the damage wasn't too much.

Tl;Dr : It did too much before, and had to be changed. I dunno if its not enough now, haven't seen it in play, but it definatley needed to be changed/reduced somehow.
ill name u various 1v1 champs before lvl 16:

sion, garen, zhao, olaf, trynd, MF, ryze, malz, and a lot more... so...? u tell me something like eve who stealths stuns, procs her sheen/LB while hitting with her spikes can exist and Stun/HSS cant? kthxbai

AutisticOstrich

07-06-2011

the only thing panth needs right now to be a threat all his abilities scale with damage or put the stun time up .8/1.1/1.4/1.7/2 sec b/c if i can stun a bit longer it could make him perfectly even imo but his ulti has to bit weaker but harder to see maybe 250 true plus ad and slow ppl in the circle or something like nunu and amumu u can only flash out of to get away maybe a 30% speed reduction i would be happy