A New Champion Approaches: Gragas, the Rabblerouser

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

01-27-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Whoops... Gragas' official title is actually the Rabblerouser. Because he rouses the rabble with his tasty casks of wine. Just keeping everyone in the loop.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-27-2010

Thanks for the update.

Diodorus

01-27-2010

Very cool. gonna be fun to play him

Ryphon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Do a barrel roll!

bad element

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakodar View Post
Interesting.. but he has another "Charge" move just like poppy. Why duplicate skills? I'm not saying they are exactly the same.. but when it comes down to it, they are both just charging into units.
well its more like nidalee's cougar jump.... although i havent tried jumping thru barriers and up hills yet

but im sure you know all about that and more since you have created a more complex video game than this, i really like your game engine etc

oh wait you dont

Willy Smith

01-27-2010

Reuseing ability ideas is not the worst thing if they use them in different ways and there good abilities. There were three heroes on dota with blink strike but they all felt unqiue and fun.

Sticky Bombs

01-27-2010

for the love of God...PLEASE GIVE US A NEW MAP TO PLAY ALREADY!!!

Zeoilvia

01-27-2010

Where does the inspiration to the skills come from :O ? Looks like this comes from looking at which skills that are already in the game and then mixing them up in a new way? More creativity please :/

There are no skills manipulating minions for instance? Maybe some skills that let you farm your own minions? There are no skills that are powerful but can hit your own teamates? (That's just the ideas that I come up with in 10 secs, but I'm only 1 player) Come on; do something new!

The visual design and idea behind the champion is okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoCasmu View Post
Seems like a unique champion, I dont see how peopel can complain at an ability being closely related to another when HoN has exact replicas of dota. Pyromancer anyone? The list goes on...lol

At least riot is making it their own.
And your argument is: "Because another game sucks it's alright for LoL to suck too"? Bad argument.

koisoujiro

01-27-2010

Cant wait to hear his jokes and taunt... specially his "Drunken" dance...

ExS Perfect

01-27-2010

Wow a champ that sounds balanced on release?!?!?! awesome work on this one guys! now if only you could tone down the spartan............