Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Having trouble countering tanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tuul

08-17-2009

Rammus specifically, but sometimes alistar, warwick, scion, even amumu at a times.

Any suggestions?

Sagas

Adjudicator

08-17-2009

In many cases the goal of a tank is to have stuff shooting at him while the carries and casters destroy stuff. A great counter to tanks is killing the carries and casters. Once they are alone they're pretty easy to bring down.

btw, I wouldn't call warwick a tank, he's usually played as a ganker/DPS.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

08-17-2009

Sion isn't a car!

Sagas pretty much said what I was going to say.

Kyton

08-18-2009

Tanks usually rely on their teammates killing power until their really fed. If your smart, you can almost *always* escape from one with good enough ganksense and skill. The key is to play really defensively around them, because once you start getting uppity, even if they have 30-40% left, that's when they either shine... or call in the cavalry.

However, if one gets fed... well... approach with caution I guess? XD

Alejo

Recruiter

08-18-2009

for me rammus can do everything, tank farm carry its really op with the spin its like being perma stunned :/