[Request] Patch-Current Shaco Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2010

Guides, advice, and tips would all be nice, but I also have a couple specific questions.

• What does Shaco do for a mana solution?
  • Black Cleaver, yay or nay?
  • First ability? (I see JinB mostly, is it viable to start with something different?)
  • First recipe?
  • Uhhhh... what's the hotkey for pet movement again?

Thanks!

ctidesm

01-26-2010

• What does Shaco do for a mana solution? golem
  • Black Cleaver, yay or nay? get golem first, then decide
  • First ability? (I see JinB mostly, is it viable to start with something different?) golem killer
  • First recipe? farm ancients
  • Uhhhh... what's the hotkey for pet movement again? irrelevant when you have golem, alt

Zephyrmist

01-27-2010

• What does Shaco do for a mana solution?
  • -Golem first thing or what ever your build calls for
  • Black Cleaver, yay or nay?
  • -Yay but, only after you get Infinity Edge or if you are going dps(the clone procs it)
  • First ability? (I see JinB mostly, is it viable to start with something different?)
  • -JitB is used to get the Golem buff. You are supposed to stack them in the brush near the golem about till you have 5 or so, then atk the golem to get him to activate them. Otherwise Deceive is good to try to get a first blood.
  • First recipe?
  • -I personally get Tiamat first because it gives me a much better farming ability(if u use Deceive with Tiamat you can kill entire rows, or at least close of enemies) and i get the hp and mp regen that i need to stay in a lane but, other wise people go for Sheen first because it works well with Deceive(the damage is added after you calculate the crit damage (ex. 150*(200%+100%)+100=550))
  • Uhhhh... what's the hotkey for pet movement again?
  • -The "hotkey" is too hold alt and click where u want it to go or atk.