Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Request] Patch-Current Shaco Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Senate

Recruiter

01-26-2010

Guides, advice, and tips would all be nice, but I also have a couple specific questions.

• What does Shaco do for a mana solution?
  • Black Cleaver, yay or nay?
  • First ability? (I see JinB mostly, is it viable to start with something different?)
  • First recipe?
  • Uhhhh... what's the hotkey for pet movement again?

Thanks!

ctidesm

01-26-2010

• What does Shaco do for a mana solution? golem
  • Black Cleaver, yay or nay? get golem first, then decide
  • First ability? (I see JinB mostly, is it viable to start with something different?) golem killer
  • First recipe? farm ancients
  • Uhhhh... what's the hotkey for pet movement again? irrelevant when you have golem, alt

Zephyrmist

01-27-2010

• What does Shaco do for a mana solution?
  • -Golem first thing or what ever your build calls for
  • Black Cleaver, yay or nay?
  • -Yay but, only after you get Infinity Edge or if you are going dps(the clone procs it)
  • First ability? (I see JinB mostly, is it viable to start with something different?)
  • -JitB is used to get the Golem buff. You are supposed to stack them in the brush near the golem about till you have 5 or so, then atk the golem to get him to activate them. Otherwise Deceive is good to try to get a first blood.
  • First recipe?
  • -I personally get Tiamat first because it gives me a much better farming ability(if u use Deceive with Tiamat you can kill entire rows, or at least close of enemies) and i get the hp and mp regen that i need to stay in a lane but, other wise people go for Sheen first because it works well with Deceive(the damage is added after you calculate the crit damage (ex. 150*(200%+100%)+100=550))
  • Uhhhh... what's the hotkey for pet movement again?
  • -The "hotkey" is too hold alt and click where u want it to go or atk.