Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ui Reset

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaitor

08-17-2009

So That's a mixed "Bug" and suggestion thread =P

I was messing around with the interface files (the swf ones) to see if i could find something exploitable... as this is a beta test, i do like to test this things so no exploits come with the live launch.

So i found that my decompiler did not decompile the AS in the files... so i got my backup file (actually the HUD2.swf) and got it in there in the place of my modified one.

When i logged into a match i noticed that my chat window was way out of the place it should be =PP (As in the atrachement)

So my suggestion is: Implement a "Reset to Default" button =DD so any problems regarding positioning / ui size can be undone =D

In my case i will probably reinstall the game cause it was totally my fault =P

(btw no my game is not that dark =P it's a modified screenshot so you can focus on the chat window)