Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

High Command Katarina Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conics

Recruiter

06-17-2011

Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap

Rav Abaddon

06-17-2011

Necro'd

iPlay Talon

06-17-2011

Quote:
PhantomChaos:
Theoretically, yes, but consider the fact that Swain's 'current' position was due to General Du Couteau (I think I got the name right) went missing. As Katarina is the General's daughter, she has a bigger 'right' to Swain's current seat, unless things work differently in the Noxian High Command (which may not be something far from the truth considering Noxus' nature)

Wait what? Militaries aren't royal families. Line of succession doesn't fall directly into family members.

belthazor3457

06-18-2011

Quote:
TaintedFrozenSou:
After seeing her skin in the selection who else thinks that in the next JoJ that Kat is gonna take that spot from Swain? Or something else going to happen to Swains spot as High Command. Then after that the skin is going to be released

The high command of Noxus does not have a strict number. Katarina may just get a promotion so someone represents her family in her father's absence. The odds she would take Swain's job are slim to none.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

06-18-2011

Based on the wording in thread (when her skin came out), it seems Katarina is a part of the High Command, but she's not a top general for them. She used to be an assassin for the High Command, but now acts as one of their champions in the League.

MajesticRaven

06-18-2011

Last i checked i thought Skins and Lore were made separate?

Elite Midget

06-18-2011

Guys, this is a necro. >_>