High Command Katarina Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superßoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

After seeing her skin in the selection who else thinks that in the next JoJ that Kat is gonna take that spot from Swain? Or something else going to happen to Swains spot as High Command. Then after that the skin is going to be released

DaWugui

02-16-2011

I didn't know they made a new Katarina skin. But god daaaaamn. It's amazing how far the artwork has come since the beginning.
Attaching picture for those who haven't seen it.

PhantomChaos

02-16-2011

The catapult in the background gotta mean something...

Maybe a war's gonna happen?

Crazy Wilhelm

02-16-2011

Could they not both be members of the High Command?

PhantomChaos

02-17-2011

Theoretically, yes, but consider the fact that Swain's 'current' position was due to General Du Couteau (I think I got the name right) went missing. As Katarina is the General's daughter, she has a bigger 'right' to Swain's current seat, unless things work differently in the Noxian High Command (which may not be something far from the truth considering Noxus' nature)

Crazy Wilhelm

02-17-2011

Swain being such an all-around nice guy, I simply can't imagine anyone stealing his office like that.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Wilhelm View Post
Could they not both be members of the High Command?
Well, seeing as how Katarina is practically the official spokewoman for Noxus, I'd say she is part of the High Command. If not that, then she at least has a lot of influence within the government.

Also, her new art/skin is amazing. =)

Persecutus

02-20-2011

Does anyone know when this skin will be up for purchase??? An official release date perhaps?

Ballsizzlysack

02-20-2011

also looking for a release date! Katarina is my main character

Enrayged

02-20-2011

I've never played Katarina, but I purchased her and am learned to play her just for that skin...

It almost has a Fable-esque look to it, doesn't it? Almost like a female Jack of Blades...

But, yes, it has to mean something, besides Riot showing off just how epic their artwork has become.