Vigor vs Fortitude for Quintessence?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonkeyBalls

01-26-2010

I was planning on buying up 3 T3 quintessence of Fortitude for my Twitch rune page but then I started thinking about Vigor and how it perhaps offers more durability in the lane phase. I'm sure the Fortitude runes offer better gank protection, but if the Vigor runes keep you from getting low that shouldnt be a problem.

Could I get some professional insight por favor?

Also, I'd be interested in hearing opinions on the "special" quintessences that offer unique abilities: Swiftness, Wisdom, Avarice and the Revive one.

Thanks!

EnderA

01-26-2010

In my opinion, Fortitude outshines all the rest, and the special Quints are pretty bad. Using Quints on Revive time is... a horrible waste. If you have a specific hero in mind, like Jax or Tryndamere, specialized runes like Dodge and Crit Chance are pretty good. Forewarning, though, there's a hard cap of 10% dodge from runes, meaning if your seals are all dodge, the third Quint will give only an additional .25% Dodge. If you need a quick reference of comparison, see my post of the spreadsheet:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=50741

DonkeyBalls

01-26-2010

ok cool thanks!. any more insight anyone? I did a search and couldnt find anything that really broke it down.