The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrNameless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

Quote:
Launcher Closes Without Warning
1. Delete related script files and temp files with these instructions.
"with these instructions." is a broken link, it says "This article does not exist or is not published." and i might need this information, when I end a game, the launcher closes and i have to relog.
Also sometimes, when the champion select time is over, the launcher doesnt start the game, so I have to close it, relog and press the "reconnect" button of the screen "The game still in progress", so I delay the game 'cause every body else is 100% and I have to load the whole thing.

ILovePinkBunnies

10-05-2010

Good stuff. Fixed my problem. Thanks

ILovePinkBunnies

10-05-2010

Gracias for the help

Gethann

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-05-2010

Hi, I'm having a problem with the launcher...as soon as it opens, actually at the same time as it opens, an error message pops up before i can click anything, which says "League of Legends skinned.launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." It instantly closes after opening, and i can't seem to fix it.. i downloaded the game again, as well as closing it/reopening it... and restarting my computer, i don't know what exactly is wrong with it but i also couldn't find any information on the forums about it...any idea?

BuDusKa

10-06-2010

nothing works good bye LOL......

RapierSeth

10-10-2010

Disabled Proxy Server.....ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS GG THX so much YOU DA MAN

SculptorOvFlesh

10-12-2010

Help with fullscreen issue? When ever i fullscreen the game it looks amazing BUT my mouse dissapears and gets all choppy. I'm using the VisionTek Raedeon 5450 1gig Video Card. it says on the box for the ultimate LoL visual experience. =( Need help pls.

Chareysdd

10-13-2010

i can't initiate download ((
Pando doesn't let me initiate

octaveious

10-15-2010

something i think you should look into is an adobe AIR debug error, i have reinstalled this program multiple times, i had it working and now again its not working =\

blackbird13

10-20-2010

"Launcher Closes Without Warning
1. Delete related script files and temp files with these instructions."

Thats exactly my problem, but the link for the instructions are gone. Any1 got the solution here? Thanks in advance.