The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rarepig

12-04-2012

hey my friend got on my computer while i was gone and dragged the chat box into the corner of the screen and i cant get it back out now nor can he. is there anyway to like reset it? weve spent like an hour like sticking the cursor in the corner trying to get it to come back out but its like in there good plz some1 help.. pls.

umm i tried to uninstall and reinstall league of legends to fix it back to where it was before, but after i have everything reinstalled when i click the play button in the patch window that pops up before u get to the sign in menu it just makes the patch window dissapear and the sign in menu doesnt even come up. im probably just going to uninstall it again if anyone actually gets on these forums and knows what to do pls help

nevermind problem solved

Gandolfthewhite

12-04-2012

I was forced to afk because of your patch bug for 2 games.The client went auto shut down spree in the first game and "Attempting to reconnect" the second game. Any solution?

MiHyunBae

12-06-2012

When I launch the program, the screen that says "PLAY!" is completely black and does not show anything else. But before that, there was a error after uninstalling League and redownloading it saying:

'Feature transfer error
Feature: League of Legends
Component: LoL Client
File: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client\filearchives \0.0.0.101\DATA\Characters\Leblanc\
Error: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error"

Please help, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Vlakar

12-07-2012

The preseason 3 patch is still stuck in room.nvr, I dont know what to do, please help!

InugamiRagnarok

12-09-2012

I need help. I got hit by and hacker and he changed the primal email for me to recover it. I made 4 tickets and want to get it back. I want to play on my account.

Mr FeedAlot

12-10-2012

Aregionius i need your help man . Yesterday i system refreshed and my client stoped working i used all your tactics as it did not work so i deleted the game and reinstalled and when i clicked the L icon for league it did the with out warning crash and i didnt even get to the newsfed/play window . so i reinstalled game again . Now i have a aproblem with it saying I need a disk for the data2.cab but when i look in the file its there but its says data2.cab/downloading or something of the sort
Can soemone or you help me out please im redownlaoding again as we speak

Sibunaroh

12-17-2012

HELP!

this problem happens to many of my friends in the city. we log in as normal --> go play button--> select game mode (calssic or dominion) --> Game map (5v5 or 5v3) and..... Nothing Game type options does not appear.

plase help us. we are many players with the same problem

FluttershyIsCute

12-17-2012

4. Did you recently use System Restore? Try this:
-Go to your League of Legends Folder (Default- C:\Riot Games\League of Legends)
-Open LoLLauncher.exe.version (C:\Program Files\League of Legends\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher\managedfiles\0. 0.0.## <- Highest numbered folder) using a text editor like notepad.
-Where the file reads "1.0.0.###", lower the ### in between the quote tags by one, save the file and then start the launcher to try to re-patch.

Can someone help me with this step? How do you the lollauncher.exe.version using a text editor?

FluttershyIsCute

12-17-2012

Bump.

ThatoneBguy

12-27-2012

Hello, my name is Brandon. I for some dumb reason didnt read the thing that told me not to ask for honers. So i did. I got banned for that reason. I understand banning me for that. I guess thats what it was for, im not really sure why. However i ask that i can PLEASE PLEAQSE PLEASE have a shorter ban. my account is banned until september YEAR 2222. please shortne this.