The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Realest

10-03-2012

i just barely downloaded and installed the game, and when i go to open league of legends it gives me an error that says could not load direct3d. heres my dxdiag help please. http://www.mediafire.com/?k33y1akdutka2zi

ZkittlZ

10-05-2012

So I just recently got a used computer from a friend of a friend. It already had a League of Legends incomplete download stored. When I tried to uninstall LoL, it said "Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applications." So I did, closed everything else down, made sure nothing was running and tried again, same thing. I've been trying all day. Then I said "Whatever" and tried downloading again. Then when the download was just about complete, it said "You already have an earlier version (1.25.0) and must uninstall earlier version." WTF?? I don't know what's wrong and I can't fix it. Can anyone help please?

stevedasquirrel

10-05-2012

everytime i click play nothing happens please help. And im not good with computers so if you can explain it easily that would be great please help!

2Quick2See19

10-05-2012

I Have a question. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but in game, my q,w,e,r work fine when i'm alone at base or something. But in the heat of battle, I have to tap them several times to get them and sometimes I still don't get to use them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

xLuxo

10-05-2012

Hi, i have a problem when i try to get onto my login screen for LoL. It doesn't come up as the normal login screen but instead a Fatal Error.
Description in this:
0001:
mod.ser_mock.ClientModuleServicesM
ock_DO_NOT_SHIP has an undefined
dependency: lib.Clientibtest

Please Help, I want to play more LoL! D:

Ms Nekonome

10-11-2012

I made a smurf account a while ago and I forget ALL the information about it other than Summoner Name!!! I had Nautalus on there and really wanted to play him :c any way I can recover lost account via summoner name?? Thank you

Linaeus

10-17-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2380745

This thread has 9 people with the same problem. I would be grateful if you could check it out.

iPandabap

10-18-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post30390718

Please check this problem out for me. Please and thank you.

Canadianfool

10-19-2012

I cant play lOl when i hit play it doesnt do anything else i have done everything i can think of any help would be appreciated

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

10-19-2012

Please create a new thread if you need help with issues regarding technical support.
Wrenchmen and other people who wish to solve problems do not look here to solve problems.