The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMarijuanaMage

08-12-2012

i'm not sure if this has happened to anyone but after i re-patched the game from deleting the lol_client and lol_air_client i would get a bug splat message and my client would close and if i reconnected the same thing would happen, also the champion portraits on our nunu and their leona looked like blue squares where the art should be, help would be appreciated.

TimmyLover69

08-13-2012

Codes tab is not working its bugged. just sayin

Hirotama

08-16-2012

Hy!
I have problem with the Lol.
I click on the play but nothing happen.

fenrirs wolf

08-16-2012

ive tryed uninstallign and reinstalling the game but i cant get the patch to download it gennerally makes it to 34% and then it says there has been a errer. what should i do?

Creg the dauntin

08-16-2012

i was in solo queue for summoners rift and one person didn't connect but it didn't say anything about them not connecting and then i got kicked back the main screen but i couldn't get back in queue because i was already in a game. I logged out and logged back in but now all i can do is hit the reconnect button and nothing happens this is a very serious problem and i would like an answer please.

Mr Fisti

08-16-2012

Hey, I've recently started having an issue with Spectate mode. Once into the loading screen, eeach of them would load to 100%, then it would stop at the summoning area. The 1st time I waited for like 20 minutes to see if it would start spectating the game, no dice. Could this be part of the newest patch errors, perhaps?

VictimofCain

08-18-2012

Ive done everything it said to fix teh LoL launcher and nothing has worked.

Meanman603

08-18-2012

I get the following error.

"Failed to download or extract all required update files after several attempts. Please ensure you have a stable internet connection, and that you have sufficient hard disk space. (Error: 0x1e90006)"

It seems that the moment I open the patcher the top bar seems to be on 33% straight away and never moves off it. The bottom bar seems to be fine untill about 10 minutes later the above error pops up. I don't have admin rights and I can't ask my parents for admin help because they don't know I have the game and they shouldn't know

I've tried all I could. I really do need help. If anyone knows how to get admin password just so I can fiddle with this game that would be great.

Also, a message to Riot.
GET YOUR **** TOGETHER.

Thanks,
meanman603.

bostonfreak

08-23-2012

After the champ select my LOL crashes and says Unable to connect to server. If you have a firewall it may be blocking the connection.
My firewall is off but it still doesn't work. I have lost 2 ranked games cause i couldn't get in game.
Any solutions?

Yhorema

08-27-2012

Hai

Some, most if not all of the link from the troubleshooting guide for performance and graphic issues redirect to unexistant or erased pages with no content in it.

Basically i cant fix my problem lol.

Thanks.