The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astarielle

07-21-2012

The mid-July patch is not installing. The download starts promising then in a few seconds is stuck at 33% at 0Kps even though file names on the bottom right-hand screen are cycling through. I have left the computer on for two days and still nothing.

I have checked my fire wall and allowed your programs through....no success.
I have checked for Malware......no success
I have uninstalled and re-installed.....no success...

Please help, this is the first time I have had patch troubles.

QTM ViciousTaco

07-23-2012

i dont see anything that describes what my problem is, i have been playing for a while and i recently had trouble with the store in game so i un-installed and re-installed but whenever i press play from the patcher it just closes as if i have hit the X, i have tried re downloading the game restarting my computer running virus scan, i have re downloaded the game numerous times now and still the same issue please help

ghyslain33

07-23-2012

Hello guys, I started to experience some awful lag while playing LoL recently. To give you an idea of what it looks like, dead minion remain ''alive'' on screen, player's healthbar disapeared, sometime I can move normally and all of a sudden I get teleported back to nexus, otherwise I'm moving with epic spike, teleporting from one spot to another, that is if I'm not completely frozen. When these connection problems occur, every 3-5 minutes or so, there's an attempt to reconnect to server issued. After its success, I am able to see things normally for about 30 seconds then the same loop start with the incredible lag. I also figured out that when game conclude, if there's an attempt of reconnection at or behond this point, it won't ever succeed, trapping me in an infinite attempt to reconnect and finally forcing me to leave the game. Strangely, I'm not experiencing any connection problems with other online games such as D3 or WoW nor with websites. I verified that I didn't have any ports blocked to LoL by running a test in another forum's thread about this exact problem and it didn't find any problem. I ran a Netalyzr, which results can be found here: http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...a-4c51-906a/rd

I don't know how to interprete these results. Can you help me out with my issue please? Is there additionnal informations that would be helpful to sort up my problem? Please take note that I also contacted my ISP to know if there were any problems with the service, they said it was all fine. I ran some internet speed test and got 9 mb/s download speed and 700ko/s upload speed.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Ghyslain

Sir Pyro

07-26-2012

I keep getting this message everytime i try to buy RP with paypal ...

*******http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/9...ld.jpg********

TSirDerpsAlot

07-27-2012

When i try to open LeagueOfLegends Kernal Patcher Pops Op And Says its trying to fix the problem but we all know it wont.. can someone help me?

F1rst Play3r

08-02-2012

This hasn't really helped me with my disconnecting issues. I want to be able to stop disconnecting, not just know how to reconnect back to my game. I have plugged directly into my modem before, but since it's in the living room it A) Disturbs other people using the living room B) is really uncomfortable as the cord isn't that long and I'm forced to put my laptop on a short coffee table and hunch over.

Priceless4314

08-02-2012

Wow thanks alot riot because of the new patch after i do champion selcet it logs me off and i can't reconnect to the game because of this i lost elo and i got banned
~ ty, angry summoner

Captain Ins4no

08-10-2012

I have No announcer wtf? its weird to play without it

Myloroth

08-11-2012

I'm getting the standard "Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the pvp.net server." However, I've done everything that I've found on the forums to fix it. I was connecting fine until a few weeks ago. I'm still able to receive the updates in the launcher, the game patches every week, and I'm getting the new login screens, I just can't play the game now. Firewall is disabled, router lets everything through, any suggestions? Thanks!

Calinono

08-11-2012

I'm having serious problems...I keep getting a black screen every 10mins while playing LoL and It's only with LoL, when I get this black screen I can't do anything, I can still hear like my friends on skype but I can't do anything at all, only way is to restart please help