The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

raxdom559

Recruiter

06-29-2012

Hey im having a problem with Rads/System/rads_user_kernel...When i try to launch the game it says "Failed to launch Rads/System/rads_user_kernel" and when i try to start it from the Rads/System it says "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect.Reinstalling this application may fix the problem" Ive tried reinstalling it and the whole game but it still says the same thing. ive searched on www.Youtube.com and still the same messages :"( PLEASE HELP!

Zt Rush

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your ISP's DNS server returns IP addresses even for domain names which should not resolve. Instead of an error, the DNS server returns an address of 66.152.109.110, which resolves to 66-152-109-110.tvc-ip.com. You can inspect the resulting HTML content here.

There are several possible explanations for this behavior. The most likely cause is that the ISP is attempting to profit from customer's typos by presenting advertisements in response to bad requests, but it could also be due to an error or misconfiguration in the DNS server.

The big problem with this behavior is that it can potentially break any network application which relies on DNS properly returning an error when a name does not exist.

The following lists your DNS server's behavior in more detail.

www.{random}.com is mapped to 66.152.109.110.
www.{random}.org is mapped to 66.152.109.110.
fubar.{random}.com is correctly reported as an error.
[url
www.yahoo.cmo[/url] [sic] is mapped to 66.152.109.110.
nxdomain.{random}.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu is correctly reported as an error.
huh?

LegendaryRevan

06-30-2012

hello alot of people including me are having a problem that after the champion selection we get a black screen and ive reinstalled reapir updated done every soloition ive heard and there not working

Esoga

07-01-2012

i've been having a few problems over the couple months.

one problem is that when i try to get in a que with my friends they all get into champion select but i don't then im just chilling in the que chat or managing team lobby and then it says to my teammates that i dodged the que but i didn't and i don't get a dodge penalty, this can happen 3-7 times before i finally get into a game.

once i get into a champion select it says connection failure or something like that and i am unable to choose my champion and it randomly chooses my champion for me, which is really bad in ranked. and sometimes i get connection failure and it doesn't load up the game and i have to log out and re-connect to start to load into the game.

another problem i have is after the victory/defeat screen the game just shuts down and i don't get to see my game stats.

and the final problem i get is randomly when im out of game it says adobe air crashes and i have to relog.

i have been looking up every support guide i could, i've tried re-installing 3 times, switching to the public DNS server. i have re-installed adobe air, java, framework. i have uninstalled pando media booster. and i when't into my network settings and i followed the port forwarding guide.

i run the firebind test site and i get this:

League Of Legends Port Tester

Result - FAILURE

Ports: TCP 80,443,2099,5222,5223,8088,8393-8400 UDP 5000-5500
Firebind has detected Oracle Corporation Java 1.7.0_05 for Windows 7 (x86)
100%
TCP Result: FAILURE
Testing TCP Port: done
TCP Passed:
TCP Failed: none
UDP Result: FAILURE
Testing UDP Port: done
UDP Passed:
UDP Failed: none

i have no clue what to do next............

BeiraMar

07-03-2012

Well, my ping used be around 180 - 190. i know most people have a better ping, like 20 - 30, but I could play with no problems. Now, suddenly, my ping is around 400 - 410 all the time.....

I runned http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/, and this was the result: http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...a01e-44c9-869b. Any tips?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

07-03-2012

Beira,

Your netalyzr is showing a ping of around 430, this is an issue with your connection.

My Life As A Jew

07-04-2012

I'm having connection issues. High pings usually. But I've having constant disconnections with Pvp.net without high ping even showing. Here is my berkeley page.
http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...32d3-41af-abca

Raelynndra

07-05-2012

The 'Reconnect' button to reconnect to chat manually takes forever to load.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

07-05-2012

Storm,

Your netalyzr is showing 30% packet loss and 17 network outages.

That indicate some serious issues with your line quality. If you're using a wireless connection, I'd suggest switching to a wired cable. If not, please contact your ISP.

My Life As A Jew

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Storm,

Your netalyzr is showing 30% packet loss and 17 network outages.

That indicate some serious issues with your line quality. If you're using a wireless connection, I'd suggest switching to a wired cable. If not, please contact your ISP.
Thank you