The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vin Diesel

04-28-2012

Hi, im here to try help out my friend. His client hasnt been working since the hotfix that was implemented a week or so ago. He can go on League on his desktop (his main source of playing league), but when he goes to other places he brings his laptop which he plays league on aswell, however his laptop still has the glitch on it. whenever he tries to update after a ceratin percentage it just stops and says the update has been stopped or something of that sort.
we/he have tried: reinstalling, using the "Cog" to update, transferring my files over to his comp, and a few others, none have worked. is there any fix yet or is his laptop doomed? lol

ps: stop hating on riot they are the best company i've seen that really interacts with their players and actually tries to help the players out, also you dont need free rp from this -.-...

180 PING FF 20

04-29-2012

i tried everything and still get the same error >.>

Steemboot

05-07-2012

Ugh, I system restored and it wont get past the black box in the middle of my screen. Leave #1
Restarted computer, ran repair, tried the fix posted in first post. Still didn't work. Leave #2

Vantage

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steemboot View Post
Ugh, I system restored and it wont get past the black box in the middle of my screen. Leave #1
Restarted computer, ran repair, tried the fix posted in first post. Still didn't work. Leave #2

This. It's stupid that I get "leaver" when the game is not working for me. I have to reinstall the game, which takes longer than 30-45 minutes.

Prince Void

05-08-2012

Here is a pic of the black screen that a lot of people have been getting after champion selection. Please see if you guys can fix this problem

Beeeeaaaars

05-08-2012

"My game crashes after I finish a match / It says I'm still in game
1. If you're in Vista or Windows 7 it may have just minimized, also a known issue
2. You may need more system resources (RAM). You should have at least 2 gigs
3. Avoid clicking the "skip waiting for stats" button, or give the server time to synchronize"

After a game ends the game does not reopen, and the patcher says another version is running. I have 8 gigs of ram, and nothing is minimized, and the interface is not open that would allow stat skipping. Anybody know a fix?

applegator

05-08-2012

I'm in the same boat. Get through Champ select but the loading screen never comes up, just get a black box. Please help!

Thanks! (:

Statik Shock

05-12-2012

Thanks for this

surfer aria

05-15-2012

can you read my problem here
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...&highlight=lag

Unseenvision

05-19-2012

Hello. I have looked all over the forums for anything to help with the issue I am having. I havn't played LOL for a week went to play last night and it will allow me to hit the play button however the game doesnt fully process it and nothing LOL shows up on my screen. Hit crt,alt,del for to the processes its showing up there I end the process. I have deleted the game reinstalled it. And its still not working. Its acting as if the game no longer exsists. Unsure if you can help me with this issue. If you can't can you please direct me in the way i need to go. Thank you.