The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

True Xeo

04-06-2011

okay.... i join a game, get to champ selection, everything is perfectly fine.. then when the game starts the little simble for league pops up, it will sit there for just a little bit, then i get DC'd and splat bug error report #589924 pops up -.-" can someone PLEASE help me because its never done this before and its really agrevating.

velcor3

04-06-2011

Every time I click on the "Play" button and it goes to the log in screen it says, "Maestro error: there was an error connecting with Maestro. Then after I hit exit there's another pop-up saying there was a script error.

LoL ed vosS

04-07-2011

nice sticky.. help me a lot.

iJaameesss

04-09-2011

So basically for the past like 8 hrs? for me the server is still unavailable
everytime i try logging on the play button is gray
and this message pops up:
ASSERT:Pointer is NULL... (..\..\..\source\shared\patcher.c/1924)
i still cant even get to the log in screen please help

Hippocrite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

Hellos, I hope i put this post in the right thread. A bit of a greenhorn to forums. Just had started a new thread asking for help with not being able to send messages or invites inside chat rooms. I got a reply to look at the first thread (which would be this one) and I've read up to page 11 (including the "Knowledge Base Homepage") of this thread with no similar questions found (pardon me for not reading all 23 pages). Simply put, I recently joined "LoL University" and while realized that all chat rooms gray out my ability to send an individual a message or an invite.

**Edit: I read all the comments from page 1-23 of this thread, no solution

guywithglasses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

why is the wait queue always OVER 9000!

metal Odin

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJaameesss View Post
So basically for the past like 8 hrs? for me the server is still unavailable
everytime i try logging on the play button is gray
and this message pops up:
ASSERT:Pointer is NULL... (..\..\..\source\shared\patcher.c/1924)
i still cant even get to the log in screen please help
im having the same problem my conection is fine and i rebooted my cpu and its still having the problem North America

Ulost2agirl

04-12-2011

So I've been stuck in a ranked champion select for the past 1/2 a hour. Two players didn't connect. No one wants to dodge because they don't want the penalty for it.
HELP!

StormX38

04-12-2011

Same as the above reply. Stuck in ranked champion select forever. Not sure what to do about it...

unkowns

04-12-2011

update the ftp.wrenchbox.com please!!!!! come on