The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alexcau

01-30-2011

My launcher doesnt show up?

Rchampney

01-30-2011

An Error has occured in the script on this page

line: 485

char: 6

error: 'time' is undefined

code: 0

URL: file:///C:/Riot%20Games/League%20of%20Legends/html/js/launcher.js

Rastalin The Red

01-31-2011

http://n3.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...82de-4da3-81e0

This is my Netalyzr Report, My game has been freezing in play for the last few days. Any help/ Information would be much appreciated. Thanks

ProXian

02-01-2011

I've been having problems with recent patches, so I decided to reinstall the game. After the reinstallation, I had to download and copy(that's what the launcher calls it) the patch files. As soon as the copying process hit 4%, a warning message popped up, saying "The application has experienced an error. Please restart the application." Before this message appeared, an error message about Java and script error debugging appeared. I recently updated Windows 7 and the other files as LoL required, but this problem doesn't go away. Also, this same problem happens to my old computer which runs Windows XP SP3. People around me who play LoL have been experiencing the same problem. What should be done?

*Virus-scanned, HDD checked for errors as well. None found.

DrKenyan

02-01-2011

I have been trying to connect to the FTP server, however whenever I type in the information posted, it asks me a second time for a password. It will then say Permission denied. I have also tried using Filezilla, and that also gives me the same error. Is the server having problems since it is so close to the new patch?

FORSVARSMAKTEN

Shinsepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

Did not Precache enough champions! update PRECACHE_CHAMPION_COUNT! Some champions will not be available! help me please i want to play

Troy4747

02-02-2011

+1

"Not enough champions precached"

I've tried multiple reinstalls on both a windows 7 and windows vista pc. Great job riot games.

Blahguy18375

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

Hey maybe some of yo guys could help me. I'm having problems with the LoL Launcher, and I think it has something to do with my Firewall or some Internet Content Filter that my Internet has. Whenever I load the LoL Launcher it loads the Server Status, News, and Community stuff, but it doesn't get past "retrieving version information..." This is what my Log says every time I try it:

02/04/2011 12:55 [INFO] Solid LauncherLib [1.0.0.33] initializing...
02/04/2011 12:55 [INFO] Add App[League of Legends Launcher] Exe[C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe] to Windows Firewall
02/04/2011 12:55 [Info Retrieving dynamic path[http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/LOL.Produ...SourceURL.xml]
02/04/2011 12:55 [WARNING] Error retrieving [http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/LOL.Produ...SourceURL.xml] ErrorCode 403

and the last two lines will just repeat itself over and over.

Please help!!

Ironman23

02-05-2011

I am having trouble after the Champion Select and I tried to reinstall LoL, and DirectX, but when I try to change the path by one number, it isn't showing lol.game.version, it says only lol.game. Then it only has this text in it: <?xml version="1.0"?>
<PackageVersion PatcherVersion="1.0.0.25" >
<Version>62</Version>
<Name>LOL.Game.02_01_2011</Name>
<InProgress>FALSE</InProgress>
</PackageVersion>