The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaoticwizard

01-18-2011

Are the servers still down, and the server status page? If it isn't just me the least riot could do would be to let people know

Kaiixiin

01-18-2011

i could join the lobby and the patch downloaded fine ,after i wanted to go in a custom game to practice renekton but it says unable to connect to the server.If you have a firewall, it maybe blocking the connection .Please refer you firewall documentation. yes my firewall is on but i say to unblock it and i tried to reconnect still doesn't work and yesterday i was playing

Chaoticwizard

01-18-2011

Oh how i wish it was a firewall problem, i wonder if they shooting for 24 hours to put in a simple patch. Riot giving microsoft a run for the there money on the "who is the worst at software" title

evil dwarf18

01-18-2011

server stays busy here on north american server.

xepicfail

01-19-2011

Hey guys i have been having this same problem im not sure if this is the right section or not but here we go ... i select my champion and click lock in and the game starts to load and then it crashes ive downloaded latest drivers for my video card ( its integrated not the best but it still should play LoL) and have all the latest windows update... i took a screen shot of the error ,
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...lolproblem.png
im running windows 7 64 bit with 4gb of ram ... the integrated video is 965 chipset family

if one of the tech support person(s) need more info you can post here as i check the forum regulary or email me at chevy_man_2007@hotmail.com any help would be greatly appreciated

ToPro

01-19-2011

01/19/2011 15:21 [ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Template.exe]

??

roarlock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

any fixes for you xepicfail?

i have the exact same issue, exact same bugsplat report.

xepicfail

01-20-2011

ahh im not the only one !! this computer plays warcraft . fine ... but this game it refuses to let me play ... i waited like all day to play and no deal...

*edit* so i attempted to play this morning and the game loaded up fine ...im not sure whats up .. one of my friends suggested that it maybe because i am running windows 7 64 bit on a 4 year old machine .. but idk

Toshirou 10th

01-21-2011

i have some stupid problem...
i tried downloading the game. i waited 20 min but when at 99% the downloader freezes and i cant do anything. i waited but still nothing help pls...
i also tried to put all files on my USB. but when i start LOL and click play this pops out

Internet Explorer Script Error

An error has occurred in the script on this page

Line: 485
Char: 6
Error: 'time' is undefined
Code: 0
URL: file:///D:/lol/Riot%20Games/League%20of%20Legends/html/js/launcher.js

if you could solve one of this issues pls

Kinetic Pain

01-21-2011

I still cannot get on. It has been quite a while since i have been able to get on. Could someone recommend something to help me out i would greatly appreciate it. I have a windows XP