The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SainteZz

12-14-2010

i was trying to log in to play LoL this morning when it said:

client version 1.23.17 is rejected by server

????? does anyone know how i could fix this?

Rotakn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

Hey, I tried to play today and had to fix an error with the launcher but now I can get into the game but when the game closes and the logo pops up before it shows the people loading their characters then it just stops working. I tried all the common fixes and nothing seems to help. Any suggestions? I also made sure my computer met all the specifications.

Ismerfedu

12-17-2010

everytime someone on my friends list writes me i type /r then space their name comes up but after i type m message after their name it says this person is not on your friends list and they are so i need help with this

DosLatinos

12-18-2010

I have one question about solving all of theses patch issues. It's not for lack of troubleshooting on Riot's part but i have a hard time finding the actual patch files so that i can fix them without waiting for someone from Riot to answer a specific problem.
My question is why not just have a mirror dedicated to the patch files b/c i had to search all of the forums to find the files to fix them. So you can use the ACE log error finder program and fix it yourself very easily?
I mean it would make Riot employees' job much easier rather than just running down the ways to fix all problem till they reach the correct one. so with that said i would suggest that there is a page/forum/place a person could just take the files from the new patches directly rather than searching the net for it or using rehashed clients and failed reinstalls

Captain Netz

12-18-2010

I checked the wrenchmen's tool box and followed the steps to finding out why I keep dropping my fps. I found out with speed fan, that my GPU is running at 80+ degrees. My issue is that the overheating steps are not very clear and I dont understand what to do with the two programs or how I know what button to press when I get one open.

Could really use a step by step guide or walk through to change my fan speed to see if that will fix the problem

Dekatron

12-18-2010

Tengo un problema con mi cuenta, cuando quiero loguear no me deja me dice que hay un error pero no especifica cual es.. ya no se que hacer para poder entrar ayuda

Cyclops Pwns

12-19-2010

Recently I have been having issues seeing my mouse while in game, I load the client and I see it clearly, but as the game starts my mouse dissapears and I have to force quit the game usually because I can't see what I am doing. If you anyone can help me figure this out that would be much appriciated.

Malystrix

12-20-2010

I tried taking a screenshot ingame and it just showed up as a black square. Screenshots on the score screen after the game worked fine.

On a seperate, unrelated note, searching the Help & Support forums for "screenshot" or any other search criteria came up with "Access Denied".

Deimos Soulbane

12-21-2010

Ok, so I love this game and have purchased RP multiple times, and ever since i got the last patch, the game lags alot more, but that i don't mind, but still shouldn't be happening. Never lagged severely before and graphics were on high, even when i set them as low as possible. My bigger problem, however, is whenever i hit the "enter" key, i am disconnected from my game. And that is a major problem, seeing as lag + no calls = noob looking Deimos. >_<

Nitemarenate66

12-24-2010

ok it says I'm missing something.... i would spell its but is more symbols and ****, this only happens when I'm in a real match i can play bots just not online people and i have reinstalled already....