The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhoque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

No standalone for irelia's patch?

Aeraden

11-16-2010

Ok so I'm getting that 1.22.13 server rejection error..I just installed the update for the ACE standalone client and it says it's updated. I don't understand the problem here.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

I've now updated this post:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=325943

With all the latest files :-) Should work for patcher errors.

Kelfen

11-17-2010

Feedback on this client crash illustrated in the picture

Just to help you guys out I understand somewhat of how this error come to be. AFTER following step by step of your reinstalling instructions I found that the client is just BUGGY to begin with and disconnects reconnects every 20-30s but only to make matters worse if you exit client w/o pushing the exit button that the client located on the top right of the client. it will cause the java script to crash client because the you exited the client as it was trying to reconnect (auto) using java which creates this timed out bug which causes the client to crash the next time it try to auto reconnect. hope this makes any sense. or just what I have observed after reinstalling completely and trying to exit using client exit button which it proceded to disconnect on me and reconnect then exit but didn't crash the client. if interrupted while trying to reconnect could cause potential crashes instead of reconnects.just a theory and my 2 cents.

NyanJacky

11-20-2010

Anyone having trouble with fps/lag issue
Visit: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=353416

Timefors

11-22-2010

Quote:
11/22/2010 12:18 [ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\assets\locale\resources-de_DE.swf]
Awesome Riot, glad to see you're on top of this error. I only get it every other patch and I'm sick to God of re-downloading and re-installing this game.

I downloaded and replaced with all copies I could find listed in this thread, I tried all fixes I could find related in this thread, so I'd appreciate if a Wrench's reply was not "DID YOU TRY..." YES I TRIED IT.

Krumplilekvar

11-23-2010

I bought a new motherboard (about 1 week ago) and I have no problem until a game starts, but in game, I can't see the terrain, the minions, or even my hero, Just effects, health bars, my menu (skills etc.) and thats all... Any tips what to do?

Krumplilekvar

11-25-2010

I thought it's a helspite...

isolomid56

11-25-2010

i have a problem with LOL right after when everyone picks there champs and then the game starts and my screen goes black and it says client version 1.0.0.104 [PUBLIC] and under that server version 1.0.0.105 [PUBLIC] and then i wait and it wont start the game it just goes to skip stats and nothin happens.. i dont no how to fix this problem wat can i do?

Ori Klein

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylead View Post
The Konami Code is
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A
See, this is just the problem. You have a so-called game developer who don't even posses proper knowledge of games lore.