The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cadacross

10-30-2010

i want to report a bug with twisted fate, is here the right place ?

Chomby

10-31-2010

I'm having the "Unable to connect to network" issue, but the game is in the same place it's always been since I installed, and it was working last week. I ran the repair tool and it had no effect. Solutions?

vyrous

11-01-2010

can sm1 hlp me with blocked status? hw 2 solve it?

MagnusRex0

11-02-2010

Hey, this is really weird, but my computer refuses to load up LoL (and I have it downloaded). I think the log message is the one attached. Is there any way to fix this?

- Ignore this message, I fixed the problem -

MagnusRex0

11-02-2010

Hey, I cannot see the pointer when I get into a battle. This of course makes it virtually impossible to play or even access the pause menu to try and fix it. Is there anything that I can do to fix this?

AnalTerrorist

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Wrenchmen’s Toolbox
Launcher Closes Without Warning
1. Delete related script files and temp files with these instructions.

I make all like in instruction and i still have this same problem, what i can do ? HELP please

I Play on Eu server

DnbPanda

11-14-2010

Hey there Wrenchmen, allright so i don't know if its because of a recent virus i got but when i start my league of legends launcher it doesnt load anything, not even the Server status/News/community feeds, it only shoes the loading circles for them, as for the game loading bar, it doesn't start what soever. is it a problem i can fix myself or do i actualy have to go and take out the virus inside my computer.

Apreciate the help, DnbPanda

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2010

Dnb, see if this thread helps any:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=331625

II Goook Face II

11-15-2010

[WARNING] ScriptFacadeWindows::Execute() error. unable to get function [__launcher_reportStatus]

I'm not sure of anyone has posted the same error. Sorry if already posted, but I really need help with this.

Allyrion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

The launcher crashed because the file game\util.dll was incorrect. Can anyone upload his patched version of this file plz?