Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cadacross

10-30-2010

i want to report a bug with twisted fate, is here the right place ?

Chomby

10-31-2010

I'm having the "Unable to connect to network" issue, but the game is in the same place it's always been since I installed, and it was working last week. I ran the repair tool and it had no effect. Solutions?

vyrous

11-01-2010

can sm1 hlp me with blocked status? hw 2 solve it?

MagnusRex0

11-02-2010

Hey, this is really weird, but my computer refuses to load up LoL (and I have it downloaded). I think the log message is the one attached. Is there any way to fix this?

- Ignore this message, I fixed the problem -

MagnusRex0

11-02-2010

Hey, I cannot see the pointer when I get into a battle. This of course makes it virtually impossible to play or even access the pause menu to try and fix it. Is there anything that I can do to fix this?

AnalTerrorist

11-12-2010

Quote:
Aregionius:
Wrenchmen’s Toolbox
Launcher Closes Without Warning
1. Delete related script files and temp files with these instructions (http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234184-the-launcher-closes-without-any-notification).

I make all like in instruction and i still have this same problem, what i can do ? HELP please

I Play on Eu server

DnbPanda

11-14-2010

Hey there Wrenchmen, allright so i don't know if its because of a recent virus i got but when i start my league of legends launcher it doesnt load anything, not even the Server status/News/community feeds, it only shoes the loading circles for them, as for the game loading bar, it doesn't start what soever. is it a problem i can fix myself or do i actualy have to go and take out the virus inside my computer.

Apreciate the help, DnbPanda

Eambo

Recruiter

11-14-2010

Dnb, see if this thread helps any:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=331625

II Goook Face II

11-15-2010

[WARNING] ScriptFacadeWindows::Execute() error. unable to get function [__launcher_reportStatus]

I'm not sure of anyone has posted the same error. Sorry if already posted, but I really need help with this.

Allyrion

11-16-2010

The launcher crashed because the file game\util.dll was incorrect. Can anyone upload his patched version of this file plz?